Finger in the ass

camdd

Just Browsing
Media
I've never been into anything anal, but having to spend a night in a hotel last week I got bopard and gavre it a try.
I started playing with my ass as I wanked.
eventually i had a finger well in that really was a turn on and got me totally high.

when I eventually came though my anus mucles clenched so tight I could not get my finger out for about 5 mintues and even then i had to slowly prise it out with my other hand.

Anyone else had this sort of experience.
What is it like cumming with a big dick up your ass? Do the musclesgrip around that as tightly?
Does this tightness wear off when you are doing anal regularly?

sc1969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think its normal to clench, but I've never gone so tight I had to wait to remove a finger like that.

A little lube could also help I guess.

Cumming with a dick in your ass doesn't even have to stop the person fucking you, but it does make it a wild ride for him.

The sphincter is probably a little looser if you get done regularly, but just because you're used to the sensation rather than stretching the muscles.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've never been into anything anal, but having to spend a night in a hotel last week I got bopard and gavre it a try.
I started playing with my ass as I wanked.
eventually i had a finger well in that really was a turn on and got me totally high.

when I eventually came though my anus mucles clenched so tight I could not get my finger out for about 5 mintues and even then i had to slowly prise it out with my other hand.

Anyone else had this sort of experience.
What is it like cumming with a big dick up your ass? Do the musclesgrip around that as tightly?
Does this tightness wear off when you are doing anal regularly?
my ass is pretty tight, when I cum while being fucked the other guy is usually forced to cum as well or pull his cock out.. not as extreme as yours though.
as told above, I also believe that over time you'll be able to get your finger out just fine after orgasm. :)

oh, to answer your question: to cum with big dick deep inside your ass is divine sensation.. plus it doubles the amount of sperm ejaculated. real magic!

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would guess you tensed up from the orgasm--a good thing--then stayed tense because of freaking out a bit. Part of the joy can be the release of the tension. I love to cum with something in my ass, but then normally want it out right away. I also joke with my tops that once I cum, there is no getting in my ass for quite a while--just to let them know.

I know guys that can cum, and continue to have the top keep fucking them, and even more fucks, I just don't seem built that way. I don't get fucked all that often, so that might have something to do with it.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've only tried putting a finger up my ass once about a year and a half ago. I ended up getting a hemorrhoid and I freaked out because I felt so uncomfortable and i had no idea what was going on. All I can say is thank you LPSG.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your anus does not get loose from being fucked, it gets more pliable, resilient and relaxed. Just like stretching any muscle that you stretch and work. I think that people see pictures of guys holes after they have been fisted and think that it just stays open and gapping like that. It doesn't, it goes back to normal... and it's stronger and does it's job better. Extreme fisting may cause changes to the appearance of the anus, but not usually the function... It can, however, be injured by a fister who doesn't know what they are doing.
Ass play isn't all about putting stuff up in it, try just lubbing your hole and playing with the outside.... that will usually get you pretty hot, and the side effect is that your hole starts to open and relax on it's own.
Men are so used to just pulling down their pants and being ready for sex, but for this anal stuff, you have to be a little slower and have some patience before you go galloping off to shove something in it... Maybe a nice lesson on something that your ladies may enjoy too.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a Minor substitute
i am/was/is like you, not nor have ever been overly Anal
(some may say otherwise?)
Was thats whats called anal retention
best i look it up i geuss
ALL the best with your future experiments
enz