Finger mistaken for penis

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kassokilleri2ff, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Kassokilleri2ff

The last time I had sex (like 3 years ago) Me and my girl were about to do it doggy and I was fingering her before I put in my cock. After a minute I stop and I go to put it in, and she looks back at me and says "done already?!?"
    I was like "what? I didn't even put it in yet" and she said "then what was that?" I said it was my finger, and she was like "I don't know it just felt good"

Yea i Know 3 years, don't freak out, (I know most of you reading are like "omg the travesty!" lolz. I havent done it very many times regardless, I might as well be a virgin again.

But anyways, what do you think of that? When I hear the bigger penis is better argument, I believe that its true, but this one experience I had makes me question it slightly.

Edit: BTW my cock is a hell of a lot bigger than my finger. I just realized sum1 might be like "well if they are the same size no wonder" lolz. So yea, no, if my cock was the size of my finger I would be an extremely depressed individual lol.

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

A finger, a tounge, a cock. Sometimes it doesn't mater what it is as long as something is in there roaming around looking for never never land

3. psosandra

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Ooh, I agree!!

4. RamIt

RamIt Member

I think that as guys we sometimes view sex for women as more precise feelings of cockheads, girth, viens, and and length. I think its more dull feelings of pleasure and sensations of warmth for them. I could be wrong though.

Draft saved Draft deleted