Finger size and penis size

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My middle finger is 3 inches around (a little over an inch wide) and 4.5 inches in length. My wrist is 7.875 (7" 7/8) around (three inches wide).

My dad's fingers are longer and thinner. They still look very thick to me, they look thicker than mine to me for some reason. His wrist is only 6.5, probably near average, being 5'10".

7.5x5.75

BPEL and mid-shaft.

What about you? I think my penis is relatively thin for my wrist and finger measurements. That is probably why people think it looks so small. I am 5'11" and weigh 220 after all.

Check my album for pictures of finger and wrist.

comically

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I suspect, like most other statistics - nose, feet, height - there is no correlation betweeen finger/wrist size and cock size. My father has gone to meet his maker. He was shorter than me - around 5'11" - but we had a similar build, both slim. I think his hand and fingers may have been thicker & longer than mine, but maybe that's how all guys remember their dads.

I'm just over 6'2" and my weight generally fluctuates around 72-75kg (that's 158 to 165 pounds). My middle finger is 8.5cm long (that's a tad under 3.5") and my wrist is about 20cm in circumference (that's just under 8"). If it helps at all, and we're only dealing with a database of one(!), there seems to be a close correlation between my wrist circumference and the length of my dick, which is 21cm (about 8.25"). On the other hand, my favourite kitchen knife is around 20cm long too!!:smile:

lonerider

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have really thin girly fingers around 2.5 inches around (I dunno how long it is, I forgot to flip myself off, lol), and my wrists vary from 7 to 7 1/2 inches around. My penis is thick around 6 inches around, but average size, and the rest of me is big, so nothing correlates at all, lol. But I know I got my skinny hands and wrists from my paternal grandfather, but I have no idea if he was hung or not, it wasn't something we discussed. ;)

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Despite the fact that we have proven here time and again that there is no correlation, I will speak from my personal experience....the guys that I have known with the long, thick fingers, coincidentally have had long and thick penises. Never thought about the wrist factor.