Finger up at ass

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Holy, freaking cow. This has become the newest and most posted thread question / topic in 2017
And No
Two comments: 1) for many men, this feels really good; and 2) it is becoming less and less taboo for men to talk about anything anal, let alone saying they enjoy being anally penetrated. My opinion.

Reactions: Heat and Mickey1234

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
An occasional finger brings a new dimension to the experience when I jerk off. I have fingered my ass without jerking off too and enjoyed it. In the past I also enjoyed using various toys.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are many nerve endings in the but to explore that many straight guy do ot know about self body exploration is the key to a happy sex life not just your cock needs attention but your balls ass nipples etc can heighten any sexual experience

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sure do, all the time. Love anal play with finger(s), small toys and vibrators. Love to massge my prostate. It gets my pre-cum flowing in bucket loads and if I stimulate it long enough, I can cum hands free. Pretty explosive at that

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
fingering your asshole is one of the free pleasures in life and can be done in so many different places when you get to feeling horny. A wank in a toilet is ok but with a finger fuck it can become awesome and as intense as you like. Fingering the edge of your hole while watching TV, feeling it become receptive and damp wanting to be entered - almost sucking your finger - and the thrill of getting a huge boiner rise as you stimylate inside your asshole and cum, shoot a huge hoit thick wad of cum hands free....time to sniff the finger guys