Finger up at ass

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have an assortment of dildos and prostate massagers. One of the best I've found is the njoy purewand. Aside from using it to stimulate the prostate during long sessions, there's a neat trick where you edge real close with regular masturbation, and then use the wand to put pressure inside on the prostate and basically force the cum out - without an orgasm. So basically having it all come out, while still being really horny afterwards. Great fun :)
think I'll stick with my dildos, cucumbers and fingers - but sounds great fun

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have an assortment of dildos and prostate massagers. One of the best I've found is the njoy purewand. Aside from using it to stimulate the prostate during long sessions, there's a neat trick where you edge real close with regular masturbation, and then use the wand to put pressure inside on the prostate and basically force the cum out - without an orgasm. So basically having it all come out, while still being really horny afterwards. Great fun :)
Damn. I need to figure that one out.

Reactions: Mister2101

Bigbulge21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had a gf a while back that used to tickle around back there when she was stroking/blowing me. It make me a bit uncomfortable, but did make my dick like instantly hard...

My anus is a finger free zone in sex but I've discovered a useful tip which I shall share. If you need to do a dump and it's too slow or just not happening, perhaps you're in a hurry or slightly constipated, I've found that lightly stroking the perianal area (the 'taint' I believe it's called) with a forefinger somehow relaxes and encourages things to move along as they should. You're welcome.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
love playing with my ass - just bought a butt plug that i plan on wearing, also like to fuck myself with my cockView media item 1103729
I alway wanted to stick my dick in my w. Ass but it is not quite long enough to insert it. Have shot off on my ass trying.

Reactions: Auburn Frat

LGEN

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I enjoy a finger up my ass while getting sucked or jerked off. It does make me cum harder and also feels great. My wife isn't into it although I do have another woman I fuck around with that pleasures me like this. What's odd is that my wife really likes to get ass fucked yet looks at me like I'm a retard if I ask her to play with mine. So I just don't go there with her. I also like my side babe doing my ass with a strap on and a small and thinner 5" dildo. Its really hot.

I guess most straight men find the idea of fingering themselves "gay"

its obviously wrong, the greatest sensation of jerking off while fingering yourself is immense. at the end of the day its your body feel free and have fun, by fingering yourself one doesnt turn homo lol

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess most straight men find the idea of fingering themselves "gay"

its obviously wrong, the greatest sensation of jerking off while fingering yourself is immense. at the end of the day its your body feel free and have fun, by fingering yourself one doesnt turn homo lol
Yeah and way too many hardcore straight guys, like the guys afraid of their own cocks, who think anything that makes your cock jump or feel good is gay. They are really repressed. It's nuts. They need to see a sex therapist or something. Wish they taught that stuff in sex ed

Yeah and way too many hardcore straight guys, like the guys afraid of their own cocks, who think anything that makes your cock jump or feel good is gay. They are really repressed. It's nuts. They need to see a sex therapist or something. Wish they taught that stuff in sex ed
glad you feel that way too <3
and yes I agree !!

Reactions: Larrylibido