Fingering a woman

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
About fingering a woman...

The one thing i know it must be gentle & when u find the right move keep doing it...

And about your experiences in giving and receiving ?

SSBBW4BigFun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's pretty effective foreplay for me if I am already a little moist from a really badass kiss or something. It's not a good starting place for me though.

I've been "forced" to cum (I have a dick fixation, if left up to me - I would always choose to cum during penetration) via manual manipulation. It's funny how I can have orgasms, and yet remain unsatisfied til I get it the way I want it.

theboost78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I second the motion about finding the right movement/spot and going with it! However trying to find it isn't so easy. Then again, jackpots never are.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've notice a kind of eager looking for the G-spot & things gets little rough (4me) while been fingered - because some man are so focus in trying to find it and find it ...

In my case a finger did not find it yet - but a penis did...it must be the penis angle..

strawberrylime9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love being fingered.. and my bf tends to wake me up that way lol. But i also have the tendency to play with him in my sleep... so he thinks i'm already awake. Honestly i wish i knew what he does exactly.. cuz it's just right. Some guys are too rough and it not only is uncomfortable but kinda starts turning you off. I've never asked Jakk what it is he's doing but it's perfect. And sometimes it's all i need before i fall back asleep :wink:
I will say.. depending on what you're up for.. sometimes he'll slip fingers in the other hole at the same time.. that's a pretty good feeling too.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
I've notice a kind of eager looking for the G-spot & things gets little rough (4me) while been fingered - because some man are so focus in trying to find it and find it ...

In my case a finger did not find it yet - but a penis did...it must be the penis angle..

I agree that things can get too rough with fingering if the goal is to orgasm. I actually do enjoy being fingered gently, but for me it's a kind of foreplay. Fingering is a nice way to get me all hot and bothered. And I can have G-spot orgasms from fingering, but overall I much prefer to cum from penetration. The orgasm I get from a cock is just a fuller, more satisfying orgasm than from fingers. But sometimes fingering is a nice tool to have in my back pocket in case the guy cums before he gets me off with his cock to my satisfaction! :biggrin1:

Paladin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to sound crass or anything as such, but how many fingers to you prefer when being fingered in foreplay?

Is it as silly a question as it sounds at first? I almost did not ask it but I have heard a few different "requests" from experience. Since they were not LPSG members, I thought I'd ask.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stud_hunter said:
I agree that things can get too rough with fingering if the goal is to orgasm. I actually do enjoy being fingered gently, but for me it's a kind of foreplay. Fingering is a nice way to get me all hot and bothered. And I can have G-spot orgasms from fingering, but overall I much prefer to cum from penetration. The orgasm I get from a cock is just a fuller, more satisfying orgasm than from fingers. But sometimes fingering is a nice tool to have in my back pocket in case the guy cums before he gets me off with his cock to my satisfaction! :biggrin1:
Yes, to steal from Monty Python, no stampeding toward the clitoris, please. :tongue: I love being fingered while making out - could do that for hours! I actually love straddling a guy but sitting back on his legs enough so that he can finger me and I can stroke him while we make out. Body contact like that when combined with kissing and eye contact really gets me all hot and bothered.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've seen an "instructional" video on this once. It featured several short clips where the actor stimulated this "G" spot resulting in the women having gushing climaxes. I pretty much thought it part acting part b/s until a buddy of mine described seeing someone do this once.

It apparently involves crooking the finger and making thrusting or massaging like movements inside the vagina against the front "inner wall" of the vagina. The woman's first reaction seemed to be of discomfort or concern... she said it felt like she had to pee, and she was about to make him stop. He reassured her that that was how it was supposed to feel and she allowed him to continue. Moments later she just "lost it"...shaking from the orgasm. I'm told they started calling him "magic hands". So I guess it works.

titansg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in my experinces, it is all about the direction of the fingers. Angle upward and keep your fingers bent. Always gets a good reaction for me!!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pecker said:
A felonious woman deserves to be fingered by a reliable witness.

Now, come here and we'll see if I'm reliable.

hahaha...

U sounds good Pecker!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dirtyde said:
This is why long, slim, sensitive fingers are the best. People who can play a musical instrument have more dexterity!

The ones who play guitars promisses a good time!!! Yep!!!:wink: