Fingering hurts?

Jeff Jones

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife of 25 years still will not let me finger her. She states it hurts, even though she can take my 7.75 X 5.75 inch dick. She is 4' 10 " and has a vagina about the size of a young teenager, so I know it is not a too big thing.
Any ideas? I'm wondering if this is psychological.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah you probably scratch her. Or just try one finger. Maybe you are trying too many fingers...most girls generally don't like more than two. Or sometimes you can get three in but its not comfortable for them.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you Gentlemen!

Perhaps because women's organs are entirely internal one doesnt have the visual reminder to be gentle and to make sure the nails are clipped. Also if you have been married for 25 years you wife is of an age where her vaginal walls are becoming thinner because of estrogen loss and it may be even more sensitive. The last thing is that I am sure by the time you enter your wife she is fully aroused. It seems that a number of men see fingering as a form of foreplay and perhaps she is not aroused to the point where this activity is fully comfortable. It may be all or none of the above but a possibility. In either case I am sure extra lube can not do anything but help.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
my wife loves a good fingering...10 minutes...seems about right....before and sometimes after...a good session.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yah and make sure she's lubed or wet...sometimes a dry finger and a scratchy nail can be horrible for a woman...hell even hurts a guy when you do that. I've told people to stop before for those reasons.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
from my point of view...

1, good fingering is better than good oral.

2, bad fingering just hurts. rough skin, scratchy nails and that proddy pokey feeling are NOT fun for my girl parts.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love fingering but dolfette is right about the horrible "stabby" guys! i prefer slow fingering and tbh i love it when a guy takes the time to get me really horny and then tries to see how many fingers he can get inside me. but always ALWAYS remember to cut your nails!
xx

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there is nothing more erotic than making a woman squirm from rubbing her swollen clit to slowly teasing her by inserting a finger in her and slowly probing inside. As she becomes more lubricated I also like to slowly insert more one at a time. However I enjoy doing this until she cums and then stopping having her want for more…nothing makes later more fun.

I also like doing this in public places if I can strategically do so with out to much notice I love watching her fight to grind her hips to meet my fingers gentle thrust. Of is she is sitting on a chair or sofa and we are just making out I love doing this with her clothes on, maybe up the leg of her short short or up a skirt. First taking the times to try and get those panties wet before sliding my finger in. If done right this can last for a long time and I love it if I can then follow it with some GREAT oral sex. I love nibbling on their clit or sucking on it while I continue to finger fuck her and then finally taking her swollen pussy lips into my mouth and teasingly sliding my wanting tongue into her womanhood with the heady effects of her female muskiness. Playing is always fun if done right and I love to do it to the brink of her begging for my cock and then stopping I love to tease it just makes sex all that much more intense later.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think there is nothing more erotic than making a woman squirm from rubbing her swollen clit to slowly teasing her by inserting a finger in her and slowly probing inside. As she becomes more lubricated I also like to slowly insert more one at a time. However I enjoy doing this until she cums and then stopping having her want for more…nothing makes later more fun.

I also like doing this in public places if I can strategically do so with out to much notice I love watching her fight to grind her hips to meet my fingers gentle thrust. Of is she is sitting on a chair or sofa and we are just making out I love doing this with her clothes on, maybe up the leg of her short short or up a skirt. First taking the times to try and get those panties wet before sliding my finger in. If done right this can last for a long time and I love it if I can then follow it with some GREAT oral sex. I love nibbling on their clit or sucking on it while I continue to finger fuck her and then finally taking her swollen pussy lips into my mouth and teasingly sliding my wanting tongue into her womanhood with the heady effects of her female muskiness. Playing is always fun if done right and I love to do it to the brink of her begging for my cock and then stopping I love to tease it just makes sex all that much more intense later.

amazin!
xx

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife of 25 years still will not let me finger her. She states it hurts, even though she can take my 7.75 X 5.75 inch dick. She is 4' 10 " [...] so I know it is not a too big thing.
Any ideas? I'm wondering if this is psychological.
Other than fingernail or rough hand issues, you may want to ask her what she likes (or if she likes it...) and then work on technique.

Personally, I prefer long (5-10min) fingering sessions - after I'm soaking wet, it can't be too hard or too deep when in the moment. In contrast, I've fingered someone that only liked the first inch stimulated (while working her clit), and not for long, or she did get irritated due to having delicate vag tissue, and a friend would rather be punched than fingered. So, it likely isn't a psychological issue as much as preference, or your technique or grooming - imo, ask your wife what she prefers and work from there.

from my point of view...

2, bad fingering just hurts. rough skin, scratchy nails and that proddy pokey feeling are NOT fun for my girl parts.
:yup: I agree! For me, only thing that hurts during a fingering session is his forearm.
Sorry Poim. :09:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
from my point of view...

Good Points! I had one man who was terrible at fingering. He had short, fat fingers and would jab and poke. Somehow he always ended up with a knuckle prodding my perineum and it hurt!:mad:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
because really for a woman fingering is the most useless form of stimulation
That's completely wrong. I have been able to get off every woman who I have used my fingers on. I dated one girl who had trouble reaching orgasm and my fingers were the only way she would get off.

FYI my cock doesn't bend, so a soft massage of the G spot with my finger really hits the spot so to speak.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe try cutting your finger nails Or maybe she is just being polite, because really for a woman fingering is the most useless form of stimulation

WHAT??!!??:eek: Are you serious!!???? I like it all but a great fingering is my MOST favorite thing in the whole world!!! Makes me squirt and orgasm like mad! Wouldn't consider it good sex without that part. In fact, oral is great but oral without the fingers at the same time is just a big tease to me.