Fingering Urself

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is my prostate towards my abdomen or towards my spine? Or is it off to one side? I've never cum from fingering my self but when I got fucked about three weeks ago (for the first time...WOOHOO!)I came twice while he was drilling down on me...I was on my back.

towards your abdomen.....and andyo...lots of straight (and mostly straight) guys out there who are comfortable enough with themselves and their sexuality, have explored exploring the erogenous parts of the body besides their cock and balls....for most guys anal play (primarily prostate stimulation/massage) can lead to almost spiritual experiences that cannot match the pleasures of orgasm alone....many many countries in the world (esp. asian societies) found out 100's of years ago that the anus and the prostate are key areas of the body that when stimulated, can lead a man to bliss and states of mind that rival those created by drugs....in wwII, the government created devices that stimulated the prostate to the spouses of the soldiers, to prevent some sort of sexual back-up... men with prostate issues and have a family history of prostate issues/cancer are often told by Dr.s to have regular prostate flushes.... If you enjoy ass/prostate play, you enjoy ass/prostate play...nothing more and nothing less....it doesnt make you gay

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
unabear--do you have an orgasm from a completely hard dick then? but without jacking it at all? just massaging the prostate? I always like the fingering as an extra pleasure, but never thought about coming without jacking or frigging, which I can also sometimes do with the grasp of cock underneath the balls (but usually save that till the last minute, and also squeeze and jack the top). So you're talking about having easy orgasms just from fingerfucking? This is brand-new to me. Thanks.

D_tfyjcghcf

Just Browsing
Media
Bloody hell Unabear - you should run a day workshop! I'd pay to see and learn this stuff!

I'm now jealous, having no prostate (I can't complain really tho) at least you guys get to know more whats its like to cum from within a cavity like us girls totally enjoy!

I shall just go trim my nails then!
T
x

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer on my back. I use a lot of lube, and insert very carefully. As posted above, always make sure your fingers are clean and nails trimmed. Massage gently and you will blow a load like no other. If you feel better have your partner do it for you. Even more fun and your B/F doing it to you while youre tied up.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
unabear--do you have an orgasm from a completely hard dick then? but without jacking it at all? just massaging the prostate? I always like the fingering as an extra pleasure, but never thought about coming without jacking or frigging, which I can also sometimes do with the grasp of cock underneath the balls (but usually save that till the last minute, and also squeeze and jack the top). So you're talking about having easy orgasms just from fingerfucking? This is brand-new to me. Thanks.

hey man. sorry for the delay in response....yes it is possible to have an orgasm thru prostate stimulation. the level of ease of orgasm via prostate stimulation varies from man to man...as the sensitivity of the prostate varies from man to man....josh

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hey man. sorry for the delay in response....yes it is possible to have an orgasm thru prostate stimulation. the level of ease of orgasm via prostate stimulation varies from man to man...as the sensitivity of the prostate varies from man to man....josh

Thanks! This gives me something new to work at experimenting--I consider myself pretty virtuosic, but I am going to have to check this out as it seems I have been neglecting something that should be very easy to just do at leisure. I'm pretty virtuosic at various sex-yogis, so I imagine that this is something I would have discovered before if it was one of my best points. So the 'difference from man to man' may have long been at play here.

uncutcanuck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nothing like the prostate! Whehoooooo! But don't neglect the anus it is a really fun area too. And if you get a little deeper there is the amazing feeling of the second sphincter that is also amazing.

There are devices especially for prostate masage...."Aneros" I think they are called. Come in different sizes depending on how experienced you are. I would suggest beginning with something a little bigger than the smallest one....kind of a waste of time I think.

In the drug store they sell small blue rubber "ear flushing" bulbs. Little things you fill with water to wash out your ears. They are perfect for giving your ass a gentle rinse. Just enough water to get rid of the last pesky bits. You might have to do it several times in a row to get reasonably clean. This works mostly with just your rectum as it does not hold a lot of water, but it does the trick in a simple way, is uncomplicated and quick. Narrow neck is easy to insert. Make sure the water is "balls warm" meaning that it feels good when squirted on your balls. This is a good way to test the temperature. If it feels good against your balls it will be ok in your ass. Won't lead to cramps etc.

Also, coupled with all the sensations of a good prostate massage is the gentle stretching of the anus itself. This can be a really great feeling too.

D_Budd_Phlugg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have not had any success with the prostate milking, it does feel different, kind of good. Maybe I am just not patient enough. I do enjoy the feeling of the dildo in my ass much more.

I agree with the enema idea, nothing can remove the smell of shit from under your finger nail :irked: . I use the plastic coke bottle with warm water, give it a good squeeze and lie on the floor for a couple minutes then pick a good book or magazine and relax.

Gary

wutaboutu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find when getting fucked that it doesn't hit my prostate as much as when I'm getting some finger play...I think it's because a dick goes well past and you start a whole other set of sensations going. Though when I'm getting fucked "missionary", I like to have my partner pull almost completely out so the curve of his cock drives his glans into my prostate on the way in. If he's real good, he can ride that sweet spot just right and get my juices shooting without so much as touching my junk!

cowboyfireman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find when getting fucked that it doesn't hit my prostate as much as when I'm getting some finger play...I think it's because a dick goes well past and you start a whole other set of sensations going. Though when I'm getting fucked "missionary", I like to have my partner pull almost completely out so the curve of his cock drives his glans into my prostate on the way in. If he's real good, he can ride that sweet spot just right and get my juices shooting without so much as touching my junk!

Couldn't have said it better myself, when my mate's drilling down on me I often cum, but it isn't forcefull at all, it just sort of runs out and there's only a partial feeling of orgasam.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Getting finger fucked while jacking off is pure ecstacy. And it's all natural: no drugs or alcohol are needed.:wink:

Although it's totally a mindblowing experience, I don't do all the time for various reasons: not in the mood, dislike burning sensation sometimes experienced in penis afterwards, preparation (cleanliness, etc).

A lot of men have never had a prostrate orgasm. That's sinful!:biggrin1:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Getting finger fucked while jacking off is pure ecstacy. And it's all natural: no drugs or alcohol are needed.:wink:

Although it's totally a mindblowing experience, I don't do all the time for various reasons: not in the mood, dislike burning sensation sometimes experienced in penis afterwards, preparation (cleanliness, etc).

A lot of men have never had a prostrate orgasm. That's sinful!:biggrin1:

yes it is....and very addictive....I reserve them for special occasions lol

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Couldn't have said it better myself, when my mate's drilling down on me I often cum, but it isn't forcefull at all, it just sort of runs out and there's only a partial feeling of orgasam.

I too can't have a satisfying orgasm unless I shoot long and hard and I can't do that with something up my butt. When it cums time to bring it on home, you need to get everything out of there! :biggrin1:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I I use the plastic coke bottle with warm water, give it a good squeeze and lie on the floor for a couple minutes then pick a good book or magazine and relax.
Gary

Damn! that's so cool, should have thought of the plastic bottles. I've had the same rubber enema bulb, small one, for over 15 years, but if I ever lost it or it blew--they don't make those any more, at least I haven't found them. Those one-time shoots are for the birds. I need 5 or 6 bulbfuls if I really want to completely clean out deep colon--so the plastic bottle will be my backup if this beauty ever blows! Thanks.

tklvr495

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why cant I make myself cum? Ive tried three times and always feel amazing like I'm going to burst then it gets less intense. its like I can't quite get my fingers up quite enough. help?!