fingering

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you ever fingered somebody's ass, and rubbed their prostate from doing so?

Is fingering an ass and rubbing the prostate more pleasurable than intercourse, since the finger can rub more directly?

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I have - many times. LOL.

The pleasure of intercourse - any sexual act, really - is dependent on so many factors - physical, emotional, psychological and, dare I say it, spiritual.

On a purely physical level, rubbing the prostate with one or more fingers could be more pleasurable. Also bear in mind that some men do not enjoy prostatic stimulation.

Some guys, on some occasions, may prefer fingering or maybe penile penetration. Personal preferences and changing of personal preferences from occasion to occasion.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Many guys do not like being fingered because they say that the fingers are too hard and too insistent. I've learned to make my first explorations with a relaxed (not flexed) hand, and that's usually preferred, at least at first. More than one guy has told me that, although they dislike being fingered generally, it's different when I do it and that they find it pleasurable.

I, myself, do not like any attention paid to my ass at all: I usually don't even like being rimmed. Trying to finger me is the quickest way to make me get up and get my pants on that I know of.