Fingering

poiuy

Experimental Member
Media
Hi all,

I started seeing a new guy and we have been hooking up, When I went to finger him I felt something. Almost like hard things around the anus and I've felt it twice now so it's not any "leftovers". Im very freaked out by it because I've never felt anything like that. I asked him to get tested and he did and said he was good, should I bring up why I asked him to. Also I'm not sure what all he got tested for he is normally a top also. Any idea of what it could be HPV?

Any help would be awesome!

Reactions: henry777

What is the visual appearance of his area around the hole? Any sticky stuff?

poiuy

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't actually seen it because it was dark it didn't feel sticky but it's hard to say. I doubt I could get a picture because he's not into that. but maybe that might be a way of bringing it up.

Hi all,

I started seeing a new guy and we have been hooking up, When I went to finger him I felt something. Almost like hard things around the anus and I've felt it twice now so it's not any "leftovers". Im very freaked out by it because I've never felt anything like that. I asked him to get tested and he did and said he was good, should I bring up why I asked him to. Also I'm not sure what all he got tested for he is normally a top also. Any idea of what it could be HPV?

Piles??

I haven't actually seen it because it was dark it didn't feel sticky but it's hard to say. I doubt I could get a picture because he's not into that. but maybe that might be a way of bringing it up.

Keep the lights on the next time. You dont need to click a pic, that might piss him off. But take a good look. Around the hole, and the entire groin area. And come back with your notes. :)

I once met this young twinky very sexy boy I was chatting with for months. He looked hot. But then when I saw his hole, it made me stop instantly. The visibly greenish bluish tiny fleshy growth ag the entrance. I stopped right there. It was awkward to tell him I am finding it risky. But I did. I called him the next day to go for a comprehensive STI panel tests. He took offence and hung up. A week later he texts me "FYI, the reports came negative". I know he was lying. There was something wrong.

Hi all,

You should of maybe did he get enough fibre in his diet!! Or did he suffer constipation??

Keep the lights on the next time. You dont need to click a pic, that might piss him off. But take a good look. Around the hole, and the entire groin area. And come back with your notes. :)

I once met this young twinky very sexy boy I was chatting with for months. He looked hot. But then when I saw his hole, it made me stop instantly. The visibly greenish bluish tiny fleshy growth ag the entrance. I stopped right there. It was awkward to tell him I am finding it risky. But I did. I called him the next day to go for a comprehensive STI panel tests. He took offence and hung up. A week later he texts me "FYI, the reports came negative". I know he was lying. There was something wrong.

Well, its a jungle out their if your promiscuous!! Or someone you sleep with is!

It is very frightening with all the things you have to go through! Genital warts, syphilis, gonorrhea, and worse still, HIV! You should try to take precautions and do your best to check yourself regularly, because the only sure thing other than taking precautions is to keep yourself clean!

I think if you ever ask someone to get check out, they'd be very defensive!

Personally that's why you should promotes going with one person and not multiple people and or going to dark rooms where you have no idea where or who your poking, fucking, licking!

Like I say, its a jungle!

poiuy

Experimental Member
Media
That sounds even more awkward then just texting him about it. I do care about him I would be so discreet if it were just someone random. What would I text "he I know you just got tested and stuff and your not normally a bottom but I feel there might be something abnormal around you anus. Idk I still feel that might not be the best verbiage.

You say you were poking him and you felt this lump? Could really just be piles and that simple! Or if it were a lot of little lumps, like pimples, that could be genital warts and if you have already been with him, the damage could already be done! Apparently there is a stage, where the warts are active, like an infectious stage! You should see a doctor and maybe actually no, go to your local clinic and tell them and they can advise you and check you! Personally speaking, I'd say, off what you said, sounds like piles! But you should always seek a doctors advise as I haven't seen u or your new BF! :)

That sounds even more awkward then just texting him about it. I do care about him I would be so discreet if it were just someone random. What would I text "he I know you just got tested and stuff and your not normally a bottom but I feel there might be something abnormal around you anus. Idk I still feel that might not be the best verbiage.

As I said, it is awkward. But now decide - be with him with all your doubt or Leave him or urge him to get tested and then be with him or leave him depending on the reports and available treatments.

You can do one thing, tell him that both of you should be tested as it is a good idea. And then actually both of you go together and give your samples. Take a lead and he might follow

Also, if you two are being intimate and or getting serious, maybe to ease each others minds you should go to a clinic together and get tested together and hear the results together! That is the only wat to be sure! That's exactly what I'd expect from any potential partner, and it would happen, or he'd be on his own! #DUMPED!

Also, if you two are being intimate and or getting serious, maybe to ease each others minds you should go to a clinic together and get tested together and hear the results together! That is the only wat to be sure! That's exactly what I'd expect from any potential partner, and it would happen, or he'd be on his own! #DUMPED!

Thanks for rephrasing :)

Reactions: Damian Xavia

Arizona_USA_Cock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was diagnosed with internal warts during routine colonoscopy a few weeks ago.
At that time the doctor said I had a polyp right next to a hemmoroid inside my anus.
He removed it as polyps are pre-cancerous. He sent it to the lab and then had me back for a followup consultation.
He told me I have HPV and the hemmoroid is actually a venereal wart! An STI (sexually transmitted infection).
You can get during a bj as it is highly contagious. I get bjs from 2 different guys. One of them massaged and licked my anus. I don't let guys fuck me but this guy also rubbed his cock in my ass crack. The doctor told me it is transferred simply by any infected skin touching the genital area. So, if he touched his genitals and touched my anus with his finger, that would have caused it. I'm freaked out! I see the proctologist soon to have the wart removed. Be safe!

I was diagnosed with internal warts during routine colonoscopy a few weeks ago.
At that time the doctor said I had a polyp right next to a hemmoroid inside my anus.
He removed it as polyps are pre-cancerous. He sent it to the lab and then had me back for a followup consultation.
He told me I have HPV and the hemmoroid is actually a venereal wart! An STI (sexually transmitted infection).
You can get during a bj as it is highly contagious. I get bjs from 2 different guys. One of them massaged and licked my anus. I don't let guys fuck me but this guy also rubbed his cock in my ass crack. The doctor told me it is transferred simply by any infected skin touching the genital area. So, if he touched his genitals and touched my anus with his finger, that would have caused it. I'm freaked out! I see the proctologist soon to have the wart removed. Be safe!
I have never have std's don't plan on getting them! I don't sleep about and haven't been with anyone since my ex of six year, been on my own and the choice of that protects me from these sorts of things! It would be humiliating to have any of that and I personally couldn't pit myself or family through the humiliation of that! If it got out! I feel there is a lot of unprotected sex and promiscuous sex out there and you can't be sure what can happen and that is the hope of one person and a relationship always being on the cards or spend life in me own! I've a hand!

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Got some bad news for you. "Hard things" in the rectum are poop balls, aka, shit. Hemorrhoids are extremely soft, almost to the point of being unable to feel them. Hard, round balls on the anus, not in the anus are probably external hemorrhoids, but those critters are usually painful, and your friend would be less than happy. Prostate malignancy? Those feel like small rocks. Not simply hard, but rocks. Sorry, but as they say, "shit happens."