fingernails

evilrunt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So i posted some pictures and someone commented on the fingernails and it got me thinking ive been with four or five latino chicas and they pretty much all have done weird things with their fingernails be it paint lil smiles or designs or press ons with shiny stuff... is this cultural or just coincidence.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A very very long time ago my sister took me for Valentine's Day to get my nails done. I had never tried acrylic nails (I guess that's what fake nails are made of, right?) so I decided hey why not. I got cherry red acrylic nails. Pretty modest length. I tell you though as those suckers grew out, I wanted to punch the person who invented them. They really hurt!

I guess it's just popular with some women. I don't do anything to mine other than use olive oil or castor oil to keep my nails hydrated. I also take 1 ounce of goji juice a day and it really does work wonders for the skin, nails & hair.

Last edited:

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Due to having very very soft nails that break as soon as they've grown out just a tiny bit, I've been getting my nails done for almost 14 years no.
I am allergic to Acryl, so I get Gel- Nails done.
I am not sure what should hurt about nails growing though........

Oh, btw: I do get a different colour on the tip every time I go get them done, plus some stamps.

Here's an example from last winter, with little snowflakes:

Attachments

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i keep a dyke manicure.

i tried growing my nails out about a year ago? lets just say if you're not use to having tiny knives taped to the end of your fingers you will hurt yourself and loved ones.

i managed to scratch the letters off my keyboard, almost put out an eye, left the boy with some battle wounds and broke about half my dishes :frown:

masturbation did take on a edge of danger and peril.... but clit preservation won out over cheap thrills :tongue:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So i posted some pictures and someone commented on the fingernails and it got me thinking ive been with four or five latino chicas and they pretty much all have done weird things with their fingernails be it paint lil smiles or designs or press ons with shiny stuff... is this cultural or just coincidence.
You should see what they do in Japan. The nails get all blinged out. Fine line between fancy and tacky.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have nice, strong, natural nails...I may or may not apply polish on my fingers. However, I love to get pedicures and my toenails always look lovely. Sometimes in the summer I may get a little flower design on my big toes. But other than that...just color.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nail art has been around for a longtime. Nothing new. I don't use them, but have seen some that made me smile. I've also seem some extreme paint schemes. We ladies can get very creative with our nails. I usually just change my polish once a week on fingers and toes.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AS long as they arent those awful duck feet looking Frito nails. I can't even imagine the germs living under those things. Ugh
Er, wha?

Mine break after they've grown a few millimeters past my fingertip so I just keep them filed. I'm not girly enough to be constanly maintaining nail polish or touching up new growth from acrylics or gels but every once in a while I'll feel the urge to play dress up so I'll use full nail glue ons which are already coloured then remove them a day or two later.

Mickey's right about not being used to them. My biggest peeve is trying to do up a zipper with them on.

Last edited:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always had long strong nails. I prefer to buff them but will apply polish if the occasion arises. Years ago, the nails got touched up every night, now they're lucky I look at them once every couple weeks.

Guys should be more concerned about the gem stones on rings, more than the nails. :wink:

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like sexy natural long painted nails, painting my nails daily I enjoy alot.

Fake ones are ok for about a week but after that look silly as they grow out. Also they can damage your real nails, so I dont get them often.

Ive never hurt a girl fingering her or been hurt by a girl with long nails fingering me, technique I guess.

Love digging into someones back sometimes, hehe.