Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the news, Flashy. I hope that he'll be OK. I am a huge fan.

apparently he is sitting up and talking (i hope that report is true)

and i guess it is good news that he is in serious but not critical condition.

I would be so upset if he was gone before his time. :frown1:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems to me that Obama has a chance of being our first Black president because Morgan Freeman played so many Commanders-in-Chief on film. He is a classly man and great actor who can make even the most unlikely character (a Black Head of State in America!) seem plausible.

I hope he recovers fully and lives to film again...

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
AMEN, I just read this and was gonna post but it's good to see somebody else (several somebody elses) are aware and wishin' him the best. Hope he recovers, he sounds like a trooper, they said he was jokin' with the EMTs.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You must think the voters are really stupid to think something like that could be at all true. Maybe Martin Sheen should have ran for president I bet he'd win with no problem then since he actually played a president.

Have not heard about Morgan here locally yet, I didn't see it in the paper or hear it on the news yet. I hope he will be ok. He always was great regardless of the role.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOVED him in Lean on Me, I was surprised to find the DVD in the $5 bin at Walmart, I was watching it just last week.

"They called me Crazy Joe! Now they can call me BATMAN!!"

and my favorite;

"Mr. Clark, someboy beatin' up Kid Ray!"

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just read on Yahoo news his surgery went well and he's doing good, up and walking and visiting with family.

JACKSON, Miss. - Morgan Freeman is doing well after surgery to reconnect nerves and repair damage to his left arm and hand following a car wreck Sunday night, his publicist said.
[SIZE=-2][/SIZE]The surgery Monday night "lasted approximately four and a half hours including recovery and he is in good spirits and was visiting with family members this morning," Donna Lee, Freeman's publicist, said in a statement Tuesday.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
just read on Yahoo news his surgery went well and he's doing good, up and walking and visiting with family.

JACKSON, Miss. - Morgan Freeman is doing well after surgery to reconnect nerves and repair damage to his left arm and hand following a car wreck Sunday night, his publicist said.
The surgery Monday night "lasted approximately four and a half hours including recovery and he is in good spirits and was visiting with family members this morning," Donna Lee, Freeman's publicist, said in a statement Tuesday.

Thanks for the update, I didn't see that on my yahoo homepage.