Fingers first,,,why that's not always a good idea...

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had fingers who were bigger than guys dicks!
*knocks on wood, and hopes that never happens-again*

SmarterCooper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey,
I have the same issue. Fingers in my ass feels uncomfortable and bigger penis, especially the girth is important, feels also better for me than smaller ones. I don´t know why. This is awkward :confused: Smaller ones hurt more than bigger ones. It´s like nicodemous76 said. When I get fucked by a smaller penis it feels like they are stabbing in my hole. Perhaps it´s the feeling/ impression in my mind.
Help :( I want to enjoy every dick :)

Last edited:

LordDivineFist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It was....an interesting time spent on the bathroom floor with this one guy I had once...he was kissing me, talking dirty, and jerking me off. I barely noticed when he inserted the first digit, let alone the other two that followed until he reached my prostate...I've always enjoyed a good finger or two in my ass, but only as long as I'm being distracted or other things are being paid attention too. It's not for everyone but I think when it comes to sex, there's always a right way and a wrong way of doing something and if you can meet that one person who does it the right way then that's when you'll have the time of your life.:biggrin1:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:lmao: Oh dear lord! lol! knowing you, you`d invest in a double sided strap-on, with rabit ear clit stimulator and suped up egg vibe at the base, and would then start to bliss out, go to your floaty space, and that would end that! LOL! I would be left empty assed and unfulfilled!

:redface::redface::redface: I totally would! Yep, probably best to leave that job up to your guy. Maybe he can help both of us out and we can float together. That would be rather fun!!!

So is there anyone else who experiences issues with fingers at anytime during anal play? Or, like Hilaire, have you encountered us apparently odd ducks? And how do(did) you cope? What works for you(or your partners)?

Hint taken :tongue:. I'll be quiet now and let your thread get back on track . . .

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had fingers who were bigger than guys dicks!
*knocks on wood, and hopes that never happens-again*
Like single fingers larger than cocks?!
Hey,
I have the same issue. Fingers in my ass feels uncomfortable and bigger penis, especially the girth is important, feels also better for me than smaller ones. I don´t know why. This is awkward :confused: Smaller ones hurt more than bigger ones. It´s like nicodemous76 said. When I get fucked by a smaller penis it feels like they are stabbing in my hole. Perhaps it´s the feeling/ impression in my mind.
Help :( I want to enjoy every dick :)
I didn't say that! LOL! Fingers feel stabby, cocks im fine with! You are thinking of amendmentx, who said:
I am not a fan of fingers either. I found they hurt a bit. I don't know if its the nails, knuckles or what but they don't help at all. I've always find penis to be much better. I know this sounds bad but I do find bigger penis to be much better than a smaller one. I've been with a few thinner guys who feel almost like they are stabbing my asshole not stretching it like a normal to large penis does. I much prefer to be on top and slowly ease it in that has always been a sure fire way for me.
I said:
I have not experienced that sensation even with thinner cocks though. The thinnest cock i had was about the same size, girth-wise, as the 3 middle fingers of my left hand at the second knuckle (I have thin fingers). He was fine. Of course we have already established that I do ok with 2 fingers and 3 is better, lol, so that probably has something to do with it. Perhaps there is some minimum threshold I am encountering? Or maybe I am just too sensitive to minutiae when not stretched a bit? Like...well if I get numbed somewhat when streched, i am hust wondering if that has any role in it. Like I am to sensitive before hand?:confused::confused::confused:

Also, no matter how thin the dick i have encountered, the head (no regardless oof how hard that cock is) has some bit of give and a wider dispersal area for pressure. I am thinking that has to do with the ease of cock vs, finger as well. But I am not sure:confused:
Though I a not disciuntung what you have said. I have meant others who have said that:thinner cocks hurt worse. I havent noticed any diff, I will find the link that subgirrl sent me recarding rectal folds (they had a cool name) and how in some people they cover a full 3/4 of the passage. I am wondering if you have this type. A thinner penis at the worng anble may well be poking you somewhere. At the right angle it would slide past. Perhaps a thicker one, in your case, streatches the rectum enough to pull the fold back further to allow for easier penetration? I will find the link and pst it later. Huh, we may need a knew thread!
It was....an interesting time spent on the bathroom floor with this one guy I had once...he was kissing me, talking dirty, and jerking me off. I barely noticed when he inserted the first digit, let alone the other two that followed until he reached my prostate...I've always enjoyed a good finger or two in my ass, but only as long as I'm being distracted or other things are being paid attention too. It's not for everyone but I think when it comes to sex, there's always a right way and a wrong way of doing something and if you can meet that one person who does it the right way then that's when you'll have the time of your life.:biggrin1:
My Guy did that the one time succesfully (in the blog I inked to on the first page of this thread) though he has tried to do so again and, it was a no go. Course I hadn't cum in 10 days, so maybe I was just realy keyed up! lol Easier to distract if you will!

:redface::redface::redface: I totally would! Yep, probably best to leave that job up to your guy. Maybe he can help both of us out and we can float together. That would be rather fun!!!

Hint taken :tongue:. I'll be quiet now and let your thread get back on track . . .
Ooooo i think he'd like that, and I love to float with you!

You don't have to be quiet silly subgirrl! It wasn't meant as a hint, i just wanted to make it easy for people to jumo in. I figure a reminder post, every now and again if we get off topic to much, is fine:smile: but that doens't mean we can't still have fun veering into our own sidetrip convos! lol!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I DO love fingers vaginally (it's right up there with fucking and sucking cock as one of my favourite sexual things), just not one at a time. I need MANY fingers at a time :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:.

I will politely keep mine away from YOUR ass though. How 'bout some nibbles and scratches instead?

You two need to get a room!

:wink:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People don't put condoms on their fingers, so its always something to remember in a "casual encounter" or group setting
This is a good thing to remember. A lot of poeple forget this little fact. Thank you for the reminder. I mean really, if soemone has been up several people's asses with ther fingers before getting to yours...just something to keep in mind.
What about toes? Couldn't you........................ nevermine.
Ok...no. For just so many reasons but lets just throw out a random one...toes are even bonier than fingers knuckle wise, and i don't even want to think of what athletes foot would do in an intsetinal tract. Not sure it would take root, but dear god, that thought is now in my head!

Then again it is hot to watch in the vids i have seen of it...lol

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
People don't put condoms on their fingers, so its always something to remember in a "casual encounter" or group setting

sticky-jam hands are just not good in any arena.
*germ-phobia face goes here*

have met women that didn't care for fingering, vaginally or anally, being an imaginative type gal..and prone to rolling with other imaginative types.. we found ways around getting all ET phoney home with their bits.

i happen to love fingering. with women i prefer more than one finger, since most ladies have tiny girl paws, pokey is bound to happen.

with the boy.. gimme gimme... his fingers are long enough, thick enough to get all those fripping loverly places. a bit of finger play is awesome and heaps wanted before any penetration.

lucky for me, he doesn't forgo the wonderful list of alternatives provided by Mr. Nico.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never liked it till my current love tried it while giving me the best damned bj I've ever had. When I finally came it was like rockets. We haven't played with that in awhile due to some issues back there but it was always fun. She does nit like fingers in her unless I'm down there for some good ole "worship" time and she's plenty heated up. When she has played with me down there I prefer her to wear gloves as I'm a tad germophobic. So is she. Its not much of an issue because she isn't into anal and I'm not very much into giving it. But I do agree with Nico that a small well lubed, with warm lube please, dildo is much more fun than fingers to start. Buy once started fingers are awesome especially on the prostate. ;-)

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sticky-jam hands are just not good in any arena.
*germ-phobia face goes here*

have met women that didn't care for fingering, vaginally or anally, being an imaginative type gal..and prone to rolling with other imaginative types.. we found ways around getting all ET phoney home with their bits.

i happen to love fingering. with women i prefer more than one finger, since most ladies have tiny girl paws, pokey is bound to happen.

with the boy.. gimme gimme... his fingers are long enough, thick enough to get all those fripping loverly places. a bit of finger play is awesome and heaps wanted before any penetration.

lucky for me, he doesn't forgo the wonderful list of alternatives provided by Mr. Nico.
8Makes mental note to ask to borrow ML`s boy after my guy has fucked me silly* And remeber, I do love fingering, just 99.99% of the time not BEFORE i get fucked:redface:

I never liked it till my current love tried it while giving me the best damned bj I've ever had. When I finally came it was like rockets. We haven't played with that in awhile due to some issues back there but it was always fun. She does nit like fingers in her unless I'm down there for some good ole "worship" time and she's plenty heated up. When she has played with me down there I prefer her to wear gloves as I'm a tad germophobic. So is she. Its not much of an issue because she isn't into anal and I'm not very much into giving it. But I do agree with Nico that a small well lubed, with warm lube please, dildo is much more fun than fingers to start. Buy once started fingers are awesome especially on the prostate. ;-)

ooooh, i couldn`t agree more with those last 2 sentences:biggrin: well = would have added a nice cock to the sentence, but,lol

I enjoyed his fingering only the one time before sex (only time i liked it with any of my partners) and it was amazing!

I love to finger other people and have been told I am talented at it:wink:

*makes mental note to visit intrigue if he ever shifts his % and the wife is ok with sharing...:wink:*

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sure if you came to visit the Mrs. Would surely enjoy the company. =P Plus, last time I checked my percentages weren't declared... Right? :Insert teasing smiley here: