Fingers first,,,why that's not always a good idea...

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it just struck me the utter absurdity of the human primate's desire to stick its cock up another person's stinking asshole

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it just struck me the utter absurdity of the human primate's desire to stick its cock up another person's stinking asshole
Stinking? *sniffs* Not with proper diet and a little clean out*insert innocent face here*

Um...you are entitlled o your opinion. However there are plenty of people who enjoy it immensely.

I noticed you said "cock up...asshole", does that mean fingers are ok? Tongues? *insert innocent face that is trying desperately not to laugh*

Or as the great Ms MickeyLee said:

if ya don't wanna play, just take ya ass and head on home :rolleyes:
^Perhaps Mr. Miscer you would care to do just that?

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
we are funny little apes.
Well I know you have afforded me some modicum of amusement...:rolleyes:
Absurdity or ingenuity? LOL
Oh! I vote for ingenuity! The same thing that gave rise to eating pussy, sucking cock, rimming a seet ass, and thinking "Huh? I don't have a cock on hand...thios cucumber looks mighty good, though," which lead to fake cocks of all kinds!

It's the same ingenious thinking that lead to someone looking at an electric toothbrush and having the idea to modify it to become a vibrational device to pleasure women...and another to say, "Hey! Guys might like this, too!"

Why think of whqat boring creatures we'd be withouthaving thought outside the box of conventional wisdom, and indocrinated teachings!

I say, Bravo! to that fisrt person who thought, "I wonder what it would feel like to have something go IN thos hole?"

We should all take a moment to stand in appreciative awe at the wonders of human ingenuity!!!

Except for Miscer. He can instead stand and shake his fist at how WRONG it is and how disturbed we all are. He is against human ingenuity, curiosity, and that adventurous spirit that makes us great *shakes head sadly*

I on the other hand will continue to put things like cocks, dildos, fingers, and the ocassional miscellanious vegetable up my ass, and the asses of my partners, in an effort to support the greatness and forward progress of he human primate. *insert proud face and cue soaring, inspirational, instrumental music*

Of course fingers for me will still preferably follow cock, but I will make an effort to change even that limitation! *grabs lube*

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
clean and well manicured fingers are a must for play. my current bf is the only guy i've ever know to cut and sand his nails just to be sure there are no ouchie moments.

+10 friendly with the 'gina points for ya boy.

I say, Bravo! to that fisrt person who thought, "I wonder what it would feel like to have something go IN thos hole?"

We should all take a moment to stand in appreciative awe at the wonders of human ingenuity!!!

to boldly go where no man had gone before.

there would be no Star Trek without assplay.
i don't wanna live in a world without Trek or assplay.
do you?

*snroklehahaha*

Last edited:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To be fair he never said it was bad, just absurd. Plenty of good things can accurately be called absurd. Like quintuple chocolate cake.
Yeah, ok, but his tone was that it was bad, undesirable, and grotesque. :
Then a quick perusal of his oh so brillant post history, where he will say things like:
What could be more beautiful than a man shoving his penis into another man's hairy shit-caked anus, releasing into the atmosphere the aroma of ass.

I josh, brethren. Sex is inherently messy. If you want to play with the elastic semantic range of the word "beautiful", go right ahead!
And before you say, Oh he was kidding, take a gander at some of his other pearls of wisdom. Trust me, he's not kidding. And what's more is that if he doesn't like it, he can say, "I don't like fingers in my ass...course I really don't like anal play at all, lol! Combo of hygiene concerns, potential yuck factor, and perceived lack of complete spontenaity. If you like it, oo-kay fine, but i will just enjoy the fact of not partaking in it." THAT would have triggered THIS response from me, "LOL! Well, glad you know what you like and don't! Thanks for the response."

But he didn't say that, he wouldn't say that, he hasn't said anything remotely like that in his posts here or elsewhere. He is antagonistic to the nth degree at times. If you are interested in his posts, I wil let you do the rest of the foot work.

Me? I am going to shove a nice toy or too up my freash as a sparkling brook hole of wonders...course if YOU were here i wouldn't have to use shabby sibstitutes...:wink:
Well Nico I can sum this up by saying I now know WAY too much about your asshole!!

;-)
LOL! It is all part of the joy of being my friend, luv! LOL!:biggrin1:
clean and well manicured fingers are a must for play. my current bf is the only guy i've ever know to cut and sand his nails just to be sure there are no ouchie moments.
See my Guy does that, wonderful manicured hands, nails all filed down and rounded and non scratchy, but i can still feel it all:frown: After I have been fucked though, then it's all good. Again I had ONE time with him (the only time with anyone) that I really got into it before hand, and even then I was acutely aware of everything.:frown:
Me too....and tho I will meet you, I will sadly leave your ass unmet...:sad2:
Thats ok, LOL!:tongue:
+10 friendly with the 'gina points for ya boy.

to boldly go where no man had gone before.

there would be no Star Trek without assplay.
i don't wanna live in a world without Trek or assplay.
do you?

*snroklehahaha*
Hells to the NO! A world without Star Trek or ass play...t'would be a sad world indeed...*snort...HAHAHAHAHHA*:biggrin1::tongue:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me too....and tho I will meet you, I will sadly leave your ass unmet...:sad2:

Why not? Just stop by your local naughty shop and pick ya up a "friend" and let the pegging begin! Heh.

@ML
A universe without Trek, Starwars, or anything of that nerdy equivalent would be boring as fuck, not to mention if there were no fun assplay or other activities! People I think are FAR too concerned with the goings on of others. Probably why reality shows are so fucking popular.