Fingers first,,,why that's not always a good idea...

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not this guy... I love being a fly on a wall. *Buzz buzz* :tongue:

:biggrin1::biggrin1:

Maybe we could provide entertainment for the masses :tongue:.
We could charge a small fortune!:biggrin:

And Intrigue, you don't have to be a fly on the wall...just PM us and get it first hand! We don't mind:kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL!!

Nico, I agree. Finger first (or anytime with me, really) is not a good idea with me, either. Just cock, please.
Wow, your even more extreme in that respect than I am! Is it too much sensation? Too pokey, or bony? Fingernails?
Why not? Just stop by your local naughty shop and pick ya up a "friend" and let the pegging begin! Heh.

@ML
A universe without Trek, Starwars, or anything of that nerdy equivalent would be boring as fuck, not to mention if there were no fun assplay or other activities! People I think are FAR too concerned with the goings on of others. Probably why reality shows are so fucking popular.
No doubt! I am suddering at the thought of no nerd activities and no assplay! That's so...so..wrong. *shudders*
lol. some people take this shit too seriously.
Some do. Thankfully don't. I take shit and put it in it's proper place. No need to be serious about it:biggrin1::tongue:
Was that a pun? Lol
It may have been. I will give him some small props if it was, but only becuase i love puns!:tongue:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nico does not want me to peg him. No....he is gay and I am straight and while we may smooshie hug the crap out of each other, tis as far as that will go!

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nico does not want me to peg him. No....he is gay and I am straight and while we may smooshie hug the crap out of each other, tis as far as that will go!

But for someone as perty as urself couldn't he shift his % just a smidge? Heh. I'm just kidding ofcourse. I just like seeing a gorgeous lady, who happens to have loverly breasts, peg a guy. It reminds me of when I tried it. Which was kinda fun! I was and still kinda am I the exploratory phase of sub/dom kink with the mrs. (On hold lately but it'll pick up sooner or later)

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But for someone as perty as urself couldn't he shift his % just a smidge? Heh. I'm just kidding ofcourse. I just like seeing a gorgeous lady, who happens to have loverly breasts, peg a guy. It reminds me of when I tried it. Which was kinda fun! I was and still kinda am I the exploratory phase of sub/dom kink with the mrs. (On hold lately but it'll pick up sooner or later)

I just read 'loverly' in your post and thought it was just because I've been reading ALL lovely's as loverly lately. But after a second look I realised you really did write loverly! Mickey's posts must be getting to you :tongue:.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just read 'loverly' in your post and thought it was just because I've been reading ALL lovely's as loverly lately. But after a second look I realised you really did write loverly! Mickey's posts must be getting to you :tongue:.

Lol, it is actually a happy coincidence. I'm a big movie buff( although my memory is crap for years of releases and such) and "A Series of Unfortunate Events" is one of my favs. And its a favorite word of his in the film. When I came to this site and saw ML writing it that way, then I knew we would get along just fine. And yes she is infectious. Didn't you hear about her harbergering of doom? Cooties and e'rything!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lol, it is actually a happy coincidence. I'm a big movie buff( although my memory is crap for years of releases and such) and "A Series of Unfortunate Events" is one of my favs. And its a favorite word of his in the film. When I came to this site and saw ML writing it that way, then I knew we would get along just fine. And yes she is infectious. Didn't you hear about her harbergering of doom? Cooties and e'rything!

Harbergers are delicious!

I've been known to say loverly myself on occasion. I have a thing for purposely screwing words up (okay, so I'm weird :tongue:).

Oh, and to keep Nico's loverly thread on topic . . . fingers!!! Are fingers loverly, or very non-loverly?

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
Your ass sounds like quite the delicate flower, nico! Just wait until those pesky extra-terrestrials get ahold of ya and start probing away with cold alloy! bwahah! :alien:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Puns make the world go round as they say.... Don't they? =)
Lol! I always thought so!
Sadly true..though if LaFemme wanted too...:wink:
Oooo I'd tweek my % if you were watching Intrigue! But I'd want a similar show in return:naughty:You and the wife up for it?
Mikey's Posts get to everyone..wel they do if they are cool people..which we all are! LOL!
I had forgotten that line! Adn I missed Ms ML habergering of doom! I feel left out:frown1::wink::biggrin1:lol!
Harbergers are delicious!

I've been known to say loverly myself on occasion. I have a thing for purposely screwing words up (okay, so I'm weird :tongue:).

Oh, and to keep Nico's loverly thread on topic . . . fingers!!! Are fingers loverly, or very non-loverly?
:lmao:OK, you got water to shoot out my nose!

And your not wierd, I do the same thing and I am the most blandly normal person around:rolleyes:

And I think fingers are most loverly but only after I have been fucked silly (usually..that one time was super hot!)
Your ass sounds like quite the delicate flower, nico! Just wait until those pesky extra-terrestrials get ahold of ya and start probing away with cold alloy! bwahah! :alien:
Delicate flower? Not so much, lol!

And as long as that cold alloy is the size of a penis and not a finger...:naughty:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And your not wierd, I do the same thing and I am the most blandly normal person around:rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm not so sure that basing standards of normality on either of us would be a good idea :biggrin1:.

And I think fingers are most loverly but only after I have been fucked silly (usually..that one time was super hot!)

Fingers (vaginally) make me melt at any time. As long as there is more than one. Truly, being fingered is nearly as good as being fucked, and almost feels more personal somehow.

Delicate flower? Not so much, lol!

And as long as that cold alloy is the size of a penis and not a finger...:naughty:

See now you're getting into the territory of blurred boundaries. What about really big fingers? Really small penises?

Actually, there's a good question! How do you think you would respond to an average-penis-sized finger? An average-finger-sized cock? ie. Is the size of the item being inserted at all important, or are the other factors (eg. the fact that fingers are bendy and have lumpy bits) dominant?

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Nico

Lol maaaaybe. Never know how frisky the wife will be. Only one constant... Wifey + wine = boomchicawowwow
Well Mendo IS part of wine country...lol!
Yeah, I'm not so sure that basing standards of normality on either of us would be a good idea :biggrin1:.

Fingers (vaginally) make me melt at any time. As long as there is more than one. Truly, being fingered is nearly as good as being fucked, and almost feels more personal somehow.

See now you're getting into the territory of blurred boundaries. What about really big fingers? Really small penises?

Actually, there's a good question! How do you think you would respond to an average-penis-sized finger? An average-finger-sized cock? ie. Is the size of the item being inserted at all important, or are the other factors (eg. the fact that fingers are bendy and have lumpy bits) dominant?
Well the fact that i do fine with finger sized toys would indicate that it is nore a rigidity issue than anything. So a finger sized cok would probably be ok, if not ideally comfy. Two fingers sized at least, lol, but one finegrsized would most likely not trip that "no, i no likey" repsonse.

If the fingers were cock sized? ummm...if it is the rboney aspect that might cause it to be not so fun, though the increasde siaze may blunt the ick factor.

In fact the two senarios would probably have me in a "not sure i like this" no mans land :redface:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well the fact that i do fine with finger sized toys would indicate that it is nore a rigidity issue than anything.

Have you tried rigid finger sized toys? Revisit and report remember!

So a finger sized cok would probably be ok, if not ideally comfy. Two fingers sized at least, lol, but one finegrsized would most likely not trip that "no, i no likey" repsonse.

If the fingers were cock sized? ummm...if it is the rboney aspect that might cause it to be not so fun, though the increasde siaze may blunt the ick factor.

In fact the two senarios would probably have me in a "not sure i like this" no mans land :redface:

I like confusing Nico's brain - 'tis fun! :biggrin1:

You'd best hope you never come across any finger-sized cocks or cock-sized fingers. Less confusing that way. :tongue: