Fingers

thingsteal: Within the past month my wife has suddenly decided that she likes it when I put my fingers inside her vagina while performing oral sex on her.

We've been together a long time, but this was always off-limits. She always felt it was too much like being at the doctor's office. Those days are gone.

A couple of weeks ago I just went ahead and snuck a couple of fingers in for a minute. It had been a long time since I had attempted to do this. The next night she asked for me to do it again. She only liked it for a short while (a few minutes) but I think it helped her achieve orgasm a bit quicker than with just my tongue and lips.

Last night I did her again. We were at it for an hour and 15 minutes and most of the time I had some of my fingers in her. It was amazing. She was coming every few minutes. The sensation was amazing. Everything was pulsing and contracting, but during her orgasms my fingers got super-soaked and her vagina became very relaxed for a few seconds.

Eventually I was able to get four fingers from my left hand inside. During the last few minutes I was able to get all the fingers in up to the knuckle on the hand. She said it felt so great.

This morning, while she was in the shower, I got out a measuring tape to see what the girth was of the farthest point. I put my fingers together like I did last night and measured 7 1/2 inches around. Amazing.

No wonder a lot of women enjoy girth!

;D

Tender: ;)
ahh. that is THE best...
i love it like that...
in fact i cant even orgasm from oral without fingers as well...
glad to hear im not an oddball...
and you enjoy doing it, really?

Tender

rainfletcher: Congratulations, thingsteal! You are a lucky man. My girlfriend appreciates it when I do this, but she says it usually leaves her somewhat sorer than when we don't. I absolutey LOVE it. I love the way she feels inside. Plus, all the guides say that your fingers are the best way to hit the 'g' spot, right? About 2 inches inside, along the top? I can't reach it with my tongue, and my dick is a bit big and 'brute force' to really massage it the right way. I try (man do I try), but there's no substitue for my twinkle-fingers.

Just wish I could do it more often....hate to add an extra day between sessions, though....:(

lomejorhombre: This is exactly what I have to do for my wife! She has always had difficulty accomodating my 10 x 8 size, but was real uncomfortable with it at first but now I can give her several good orgasms then she is all relaxed and ready and can then take it all. I usually start with my tongue and lead to my fingers as I get worked up as well. We are both very glad for this it has really openned things up for us if you know what I mean! 8)

Andrea: I can't believe some women don't like fingers!
Finger penetration with oral stimulation of my clitoris - this is the only way I can orgasm other than when I do it myself.

Andrea xxxx

Tender: [quote author=Rain link=board=women;num=1068521914;start=0#2 date=11/10/03 at 21:49:08]she says it usually leaves her somewhat sorer than when we don't.  
Just wish I could do it more often....hate to add an extra day between sessions, though....:([/quote]

well Rain, it also makes me sore sometimes...more so than if we dont do it... but its worth it ;)

sometimes if we do much in the mornings, i get sick, and have even thrown up afterwards... :p

not sure why?
i think its maybe that the nerves are over stimulated too early in the morning...?
Tender

gicast: thingsteal... If I went to the doctor and it felt like that.........hmmmm, Maybe I shouldn't say!

Who WAS her doctor? Talk about your bedside manner! HAHAHA

I personally love exactly what you discribed, I feel that it's not right unless all of those factors are involved! You 've got good technique! I'll bet she doesn't complain now, does she?

Maybe tonight............ :p ::) sigh........