finish to "my brother's friend"

matt19cm

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Original from hornyasfuck:

It was a normal Tuesday night at home, watching tv. My older brother has a friend who is 21 two years older than me. He is an italian stallion. Tall, dark hair with broad shoulders and a nice fit athletic muscled body. Did i tell you how golden tan his body is and when he takes off his shirt the little happy trail running down to a place i would love to live. No one knew that I was attracted to men, it was just a secret obsession I had. Everytime he hung out with my brother, i would make it a point to go in my brother's room and hang out with them.
For some reason, he decided to stay the night that night. I was very excited even though I knew nothing was going to happen. THen my brother got a call from his girlfriend saying that he had to rush over there right now. He said it would probably there all night and he apologized to his friend. Now this is what I wanted to be alone with him, I had to entertain him. =)
We hung out for the rest of the night, just watching tv adn playing video games. He asked me wehre the bathroom was because he had to shower. As soon as my cock heard this it started to hardon and get excited. I showed him where it was and he asked for some clean clothes. Since I was about the same size as him, i gave him some clothes including underwear. I was so excited to know that his cock would be in MY underwear. Since no one was home besides us too, he asked me if i minded if he just dropped to his boxers in my room. I told him to feel free, my house is his house. I swear I think he was doing it on purpose, he took his clothes off in slow motion. My mouth was watering as he took off his shirt and showed that godly body! I had to hide my reaction when he took of his pants because he was looking right at me. He was packing something underneath those boxers because he had quite a bulge happening. He then walked to the shower as i stared at his perfect tight ass

My New Ending:

Once he was in the shower, I changed into some loose shorts and a tee shirt - no underwear - and sat on the couch. I am still a virgin to both guys and girls so the excitement was incredible.

He came out of the shower and sat on the chair at a right angle to the couch where I was sitting in front of the TV. I noticed that he had skipped putting on the underwear I gave him and his loose warm sac was visible just a bit from the bottom of the shorts. I had to move my cock under my leg to hide my stiffening dick.

He asked me if I have ever fucked a girl before and I blushed bright red and said "no". He smilied a very friendly and understanding smile and told it was OK and not to worry it would happen someday soon. He then asked if i've ever had a blow job from anyone and I said "not really". He said "what does not really mean?". I told him that I've never had anyone else give me head. His eyes got wide as pie plates as he asked "you mean you can suck yourself?". I said yes, shyly. That is when I saw his italian meat growing down the other leg of the gym shorts. I thought how hot it was that his boner was touching my shorts.

He paused and then nervously asked "can I see you do it?". My dick sprang from under my leg and tented my gym shorts big time. He laughed and said I take it that is a yes.

I pulled my cock out the side of my short leg. I am almost eight inches long and rather thick. He said nice piece of meat, the first girl to find that is going to be real happy.

I bent down at licked the precum soaked tip and then slowly inserted as much as I could in my mouth. He gasped "damn I would give anything to be able to do that" and then took his cock out he leg of his shorts. He was thick and uncut with a slight bend forward - it looked amazing to me.

Reactions: blkbwoi

matt19cm

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He started slowly stroking his cock as I had to hold back from blowing my load right away.

He stood up and moved over to me and put his cock next to mine. I pulled mine out of my mouth and held our cocks together side by side. I tried to fit them both in my mouth but could only get my mouth around a bit of each head. I pulled his closer and went down on him. He moaned and tilted his head back and said "you are way better at this than anyone else I've had". His silky foreskin glided over his cockhead and his precum tasted incredible. I was leaking precum all over my shaft and down onto my balls.

He pulled back out and told be to suck mine as hard and fast as I could. He told be to shoot my load on my face. That was all I could take I pulled out and unloaded all over my face, open mouth, and neck. He laughed and said thats so hot dude.

That is when he totally surprised me, he wiped some cum off my check with his fingers and rubbed it on my ass. My cock sprung back to full hard on instantly. He worked two fingers inside me real slow.

matt19cm

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
thanks guys.

His jiz soaked fingers felt great in my ass. I couldn't believe how hard it made especially right after I just came. He used his other hand to wipe off the rest of my jizz off my face and stroked his cock with it. He got it good and slick with it. He pushed my legs up so my knees where firmly pushed in the could by my ears and slid me closer to the edge of the cushions. He aimed his uncut cock at my ass. The way it curved forward gave it the perfect angle to hit the rim with his precum soaked head. He took his fingers out and rubbed his cockhead all around my hole. It felt amazing. I was woried his big thick monster was going to hurt like hell but I wanted him to put it in me so bad. He pushed the head in a bit and then out. A little deeper each time. I was in heaven. I really didn't hurt it made me hard as hell and precum flowed out of my cock.

Then I felt his long warm ball sack rest against my ass. I was amazed he made it all the way inside me. "How long is your cock man?" I asked and he gave me a sly smile and said just over 8 inches but 6 six inches around. He wispered, "are you OK man?". He nodded yes. I started pumping it in my nice and slow. He grabbed my cock and pushed it toward my mouth. I gladly took in as much as I could. He moaned "that is so freakin hot dude". His cock glided in my so nice the thick foreskin made it feel not too rough. I loved this feeling.

matt19cm

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He pumped in and out real slow and nice for a while. I told him to go ahead and fuck me hard man. He started pumping the hell out of my virgin ass. I put my own cock as deep into my mouth as I could. The taste the precum oozing out of it made me want it even more - I was loving this new sensation. All of the sudden, he stopped and breathed in and out real slow and heavy. "Are you going to shoot man?" "Yeah I'm close dude". I took my cock out of my mouth and told him to shoot on my dick and balls. He pulled out and let go seven to ten big streams of cum. It hit my face, my open mouth and a good four or five long ones down the length of my rock hard shaft.

I put my cum soaked shaft back in my mouth and sucked hard and fast. It was so hot to taste someone else's cum on my dick. I quickly added another load of my cum and swallowed what didn't leak down my chin and neck. I leaned my cum soaked head back on the couch and took a deep breath - "wow".

He bent down and kissed me. I could feel his tongue tasting our cum inside my mouth. He smiled and said, "your brother needs to leave more often.

"I want you to cum inside my ass next time." He said, "you bro won't be home tonight - he is going to stay over there and try and get some ass so I say next time should be in about an hour or so."

It may not take me that long to be ready again.

Reactions: blkbwoi

Man4menu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's been so long I almost forgot what the story was about, I had to read part of the ending again just to refresh my memory. Thanks for the Finish

Thanks for the ending now hmm perhaps someone will finish my cusion craig