Finishing a Relationship

mercuryswiss

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is a relationship finished?
I think it should be finished when you are satisfy a desire. Women may stick like a chewing gum but if neccesary, you should fuck her off by force. The most amusing thing in the world is fucking off a woman while she is still loving you. Although I am a virgin, I did this 2 times. One day I said ' I love someone else. I don't like you anymore. Go away...' She got crazy, cried for days, beat me as well. Maybe I had a chance to fuck her but honestly to see a woman like that was more amusing than sex...

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
It sounds to me that you have no hope of having a "relationship".

If you aim to finish with every woman whilst she still wants you, you will never be able to committ to anyone and will miss out big time.

How sad.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will give my "advices" whenever and wherever I feel like it. Although I generally try not to waste my time with trolls. I can only assume the woman you were with but did not have sex with cried for days with tears of joy that you were leaving her.
And you notice, my question went unanswered...:rolleyes:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being a virgin isn't equal to being a jerk. But I didn't understand why he had done this just before the sex??

He didn't do it just before sex. He has never had sex. He admits as much. He doesn't really like women, and hasn't figured it out yet. He is sexually attracted to women, perhaps, but hates them. He'll probably die a virgin.

Then again, he's just a character. Nothing he says is real.

B_Blueprint

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We shouldn't be nasty to Mercurybliss about who he might have been here beforehand. The fact that he admitted to being beat up by his girlfriend just shows you how much of a man he is :baby:
Do you show people how much of a man are you by beating women? The OP is wrong but you are wrong too.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why is a relationship finished?
I think it should be finished when you are satisfy a desire. Women may stick like a chewing gum but if neccesary, you should fuck her off by force. The most amusing thing in the world is fucking off a woman while she is still loving you. Although I am a virgin, I did this 2 times. One day I said ' I love someone else. I don't like you anymore. Go away...' She got crazy, cried for days, beat me as well. Maybe I had a chance to fuck her but honestly to see a woman like that was more amusing than sex...

To be honest you sound like a grade-A cunt and woman-hater. What else can you think of someone who finds it amusing to hurt someone that supposedly loves him? Maybe you feel like this because you want to take out your frustration of being a virgin?