"Finishing" Issues

D_Perry_A_Dontist

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I just lost my virginity a few weeks ago, and I'm having a problem I was not expecting to have. I can't come! Usually you hear about how guys who just started having sex can't control themselves and end up being a let down, but that isn't happening for me.

At first I thought it was just because I was really, really, really loaded drunk when I lost my virginity with this girl. We had sex for a long time - at least 45 minutes - and she finished three times before we eventually stopped because our friends were calling/texting us like mad (we were at a party that night.)

So I brushed it off and was like oh well, it was only the first time, it was still awesome and felt great, I was just too drunk to finish. However, we've had sex 3 more times since then and I haven't been able to finish during the act since. The second time we even tried so hard that we had to stop because she was tired after having come 4 or 5 times, and the other 2 times she finished me off with a blowjob.

I know it sounds like I'm bragging or trying to gloat but really I just want to be able to finish! I like this girl, am attracted to her and fucking love the sex but it just seems like she is a woman who is prone to finishing easily and I'm a guy who takes a lot of work to get off.

Anyone have any tips? Should I try to get more foreplay in before we jump right into the sex? Is it nerves? Anyone else out there like this?

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was like that for me too. Just give it some time. You'll learn how to make it happen. Just do it gently. There is nothing wrong with any way you want to have an orgasm, by the way, whether that is with a blow job, being jerked off, or doing it yourself.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It wasn't that way the first time for me. But it has happened with several women that the first time we have sex, I don't come or it takes a helluva long time. Most times it just takes a couple sessions before I am cumming normally. But with a few with girls I've just had to bear down and pound for quite a while before releasing.

It happens if I edge too. Sometimes I'll edge by having her give me oral without cumming and get into that state where I am having dry orgasms as we fuck and waves of ecstasy are washing through me for hours. Then it can be really hard to cum. I have to pound like a madman to ejaculate and when it finally happens it just the most amazing sex ever.

Oh sorry..;. what was the question? :redface:

O ya, don't worry, you are doing everything right and congrats on your new sex life!