Finn from Glee in his "Tighty Whities?"

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
since when did tighty whities become code for loose white old man boxers??? very disappointing because i was looking forward to that scene when he said in the previews for this episode that he would be in his "tighty whities" and said so on this show.

boo

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
since when did tighty whities become code for loose white old man boxers??? very disappointing because i was looking forward to that scene when he said in the previews for this episode that he would be in his "tighty whities" and said so on this show.

boo

I was disappointed as well! Waited all week to see those t/w's.:frown1:

bigone90036

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That whole episode was a disaster! It was so cleaned up and sanitized for the kiddies, it lost every bit of the edge that made Rocky Horror so great. Terrible!

dewarsman22

Experimental Member
Media
I agree the episode sucked. It was too chopped up with songs thrown in with little context in the weak storyline. They really over did the whole Finn is afraid to be in tightie whities and then its just him in boxers. OMG less sexy than the pilot of him singing in the shower. The show has seriously gone downhill for me, the first half of season 1 was great but since then the fame has pushed the great writing out in favor of getting enough popular songs into each episode.

M16hung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree. I was disgusted with these episdoe. Where was the skin? The actor who plays in Finn, why not put him in WHITEY TIGHETIES. This is 2010, boxers are not pushing it...The cutie blonde, he had hardly any time in his costume. Glee you tricked us!!

meatswallower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Agree with all.

I was hoping for more Rocky Horror tunes and less "plot." No half naked Stamos? (who would have been perfect as Frank N. Furter), Finn in granny panties, Mercedes singing about being a transvestite? She references "don't dream it, be it" but doesn't even sing the song where the lyric is located?

The only redeeming moment was MM shirtless. Too bad it was with the chick. I ask: what is the likelihood an average woman like her would have two guys like MM and JS going for it?

WTF Ryan Murphy? Just like Nip/Tuck, two good seasons, but in this case minus one season. Should have been watching No Ordinary Family.

Last edited:

shirtandtieguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess I'm alone in the fact that I really enjoyed this episode. I admit to not being the biggest RHPS fan (only been to see it once) but I thought it was really well done. And though I too was disappointed that Finn didn't strip down to his tighty whities, I have to remind myself sometimes that this show does have a big teen following so as a result I guess not all of my homoerotic fantasies are going to realized on screen. But all in all, there were 3 hot shirtless guys plus some pretty great songs which overall left me feeling quite satisfied.

bigone90036

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If the producers can't honor the original, they should not even attempt it. That GLEE episode was a stripped-down, neutered piece of shit. It was a slap in the face of any true Rocky Horror fan. Rocky Horror is an iconic piece of cinema history and it should NOT be fucked with!

gymjock91

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
everyone needs to untangle their panties because apparently they are in a bunch. be thankful that glee did rocky horror and exposed a whole new generation to its greatness. Im sure that glee created thousands of new rocky fans last night. glee is a 46 minute show did you want them to cram every rocky moment into it and just make it a redone version of rocky. glee did a great job of honoring the original but somehow someone always complains about something.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Whole episode was totally lame,contrived, jangled, stupid plotline, and as bigone said, a neutered piece of shit. The worst for me were the ridiculous sanitized lyrics to 'Toucha, toucha, touch me'. Yet the producers have no problem at all having two cheerleaders swapping spit "lady kissses" and grinding away in bed together. WTF? :rolleyes: What a waste of time (mine) and money (theirs).

p.s. Finn is the weak link in every way, including vocally. So tired of his clueless one dimensional dumb jock act and his little pig eyes. He needs to go.

Last edited:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's streaming and done at a very high compression rate, it might count but I doubt it will be alot. I have watched stream tv already while downloading things and I only have a 3mps access. It's possibel since its Flash it might not count as a download I can't be sure.

I was expecting Finn to look a bit more chubby then he was. Clearly he has been working on it.

joe1

Expert Member
Media
It was a little disappointing for me also, however, who knew Mr. Shue was hiding all that furry muscle! That made the episode much more interesting!