Finn from Glee in his "Tighty Whities?"

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
they said on the show he'd be back from Juvie, I am embarrassed I don't remember what he did wrong that got him locked away.

I googled it and found
In the episode Duets, Will reveals that Puck has been put in juvenile hall for driving his mom's volvo into a convenience store and leaving with the ATM. Will says it is unknown when he will be released

Last edited:

gr3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess I'm alone in the fact that I really enjoyed this episode. I admit to not being the biggest RHPS fan (only been to see it once) but I thought it was really well done. And though I too was disappointed that Finn didn't strip down to his tighty whities, I have to remind myself sometimes that this show does have a big teen following so as a result I guess not all of my homoerotic fantasies are going to realized on screen. But all in all, there were 3 hot shirtless guys plus some pretty great songs which overall left me feeling quite satisfied.

I'm with you...I thought the episode was great and prefer this season 100%over last season's ridiculously contrived story line about the false pregnancy. I'm not sure Glee was ever supposed to be about well written story lines. Keep the songs coming, I say! Have to agree about the episode introducing millions to RHPS, too.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm with you...I thought the episode was great and prefer this season 100%over last season's ridiculously contrived story line about the false pregnancy. I'm not sure Glee was ever supposed to be about well written story lines. Keep the songs coming, I say! Have to agree about the episode introducing millions to RHPS, too.

the writers and producers of the show are lightly attempting to make aware issues that effect students in high school at the same time bringing about record sales for artist and itunes. I find it funny these 28 year old actors are playing high school students but I feel they do a rather good job. As long as they keep bringing fresh talent to the show it will make sense. How long can these young adults stay in high school, really!

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the writers and producers of the show are lightly attempting to make aware issues that effect students in high school at the same time bringing about record sales for artist and itunes. I find it funny these 28 year old actors are playing high school students but I feel they do a rather good job. As long as they keep bringing fresh talent to the show it will make sense. How long can these young adults stay in high school, really!

Smallville did it for some time!!