Finn/jack harries

voyeurcurioso

Loved Member
Media
A nice pair.

They've had a in internet thing going for several years, but 99% G-rated. The other 1% is that butt shot above. I hope it's a sign that we'll see the flip side eventually. I assume they're uncut.

With their looks and exposure, they would have no problems getting all the women they want, but have seen no evidence of dating. Possibly, they want to keep all that separate, or another possibility ......???

drvkv

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A nice pair.

They've had a in internet thing going for several years, but 99% G-rated. The other 1% is that butt shot above. I hope it's a sign that we'll see the flip side eventually. I assume they're uncut.

With their looks and exposure, they would have no problems getting all the women they want, but have seen no evidence of dating. Possibly, they want to keep all that separate, or another possibility ......???

Jack did a video where he flew to Australia to see his girlfriend. Finn never really kept his a secret much, there's loads of photos on her Twitter. Or there was. They stopped doing anything fun and now don't generally do very much at all; well Finn is in NY at architectural college so explains why, my guessing is Jack is a bit more flighty and less driven so needs a rocket up his ass to do anything. Or anything else anyone cares to put up his ass.

voyeurcurioso

Loved Member
Media
Jack did a video where he flew to Australia to see his girlfriend. Finn never really kept his a secret much, there's loads of photos on her Twitter. Or there was. They stopped doing anything fun and now don't generally do very much at all; well Finn is in NY at architectural college so explains why, my guessing is Jack is a bit more flighty and less driven so needs a rocket up his ass to do anything. Or anything else anyone cares to put up his ass.

Thanks for the update. I never got a gay vibe from them, and quite frankly their perkiness was a bit tiring, but always an eyeful of beauty. I suppose their netcapades earned them some decent money, and quite frankly suspected they were upper class, so perhaps the motivation to something productive was somewhat lacking. With Finn at architectural school, I do hope he designs washrooms with very open urinals so that all of us at LPSG can give good definitive reports. :p

Reactions: aaronsme

Jack Clarke

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They had so much potential when they blew up on YouTube, then they like died and became hipsters trying to make travel videos that were posted every three months. They were so much cuter when they were just starting out, oh well.
So true! But I still wouldn’t mind seeing them naked!

Reactions: tratdum

Jake417

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
They had so much potential when they blew up on YouTube, then they like died and became hipsters trying to make travel videos that were posted every three months. They were so much cuter when they were just starting out, oh well.

IKR! Jack just couldn't understand that simplicity was key. I could never get tired of his videos in his bedroom with that great lighting highlighting his beautiful face. And when Finn joined in?! Lord have his mercy, I had to "pause then play", "pause then play" that first video, yall know what I'm talkin bout, kinda like watching Nixon getting fucked on Sean Cody. Their YouNow broadcasts got so crazy with all the sex-related questions, but yet fun. The pinnacle for me was definitely that video with Tyler Oakley, where Finn just looked so perfect.

But then it all came crashing down. They leased "creative space" in London to produce content, then they did the longggg Indian tour segments, then Jack started featuring his hipster lefty musician friends playing music in garden sheds, then every video was overly artsy and too overly planned. These guys were THE highlight of every YouTube-related convention across the globe. Then they stopped attending and then came the whole Casey controversy.

But it's been what, 4 or 5 years since Jack was "in his prime". Daily vloggers and former Vine superstars like the Paul brothers and big content creators like LeLe Pons have changed the YouTube platform tremendously. Instagram has become an almost indispensable complement for any major YouTube creator. I wish Jack would go back to his bedroom again, but as the years pass, it seems unlikely.

Harajuku

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tumblr_mzbkcdATqE1sfwo9ao1_500.gif

sshah01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IKR! Jack just couldn't understand that simplicity was key. I could never get tired of his videos in his bedroom with that great lighting highlighting his beautiful face. And when Finn joined in?! Lord have his mercy, I had to "pause then play", "pause then play" that first video, yall know what I'm talkin bout, kinda like watching Nixon getting fucked on Sean Cody. Their YouNow broadcasts got so crazy with all the sex-related questions, but yet fun. The pinnacle for me was definitely that video with Tyler Oakley, where Finn just looked so perfect.

But then it all came crashing down. They leased "creative space" in London to produce content, then they did the longggg Indian tour segments, then Jack started featuring his hipster lefty musician friends playing music in garden sheds, then every video was overly artsy and too overly planned. These guys were THE highlight of every YouTube-related convention across the globe. Then they stopped attending and then came the whole Casey controversy.

But it's been what, 4 or 5 years since Jack was "in his prime". Daily vloggers and former Vine superstars like the Paul brothers and big content creators like LeLe Pons have changed the YouTube platform tremendously. Instagram has become an almost indispensable complement for any major YouTube creator. I wish Jack would go back to his bedroom again, but as the years pass, it seems unlikely.
What controversy?

Reactions: Fozzy Bear

nightbat

Superior Member
Media

Oh boy... lots of ignorant people here.

Sure they could have staid on YouTube, making weekly trash like the cinnamon challenge, or the tide pod challenge, or any other of the thousands of worthless garbage you see posted daily from those narcissistic cancerous wounds of depravity. Contributing nothing to society, not working a single day in there life while millions of dollars pours into their accounts while obsessive girls drool over them and creepy old guys wank over them.

But instead they actually used their fame for good. They got actual jobs. They are contributing to society. They are doing Ted Talks. Raising millions of dollars for charity. Helping the less fortunate all over the world. Meanwhile studying hard in a very respectful field. They are changing the world, literally.

I have so much respect for them, they could have easily staid on YouTube doing nothing with there lives while earning millions of dollars. But they went out there doing amazing work, saving lifes, changing lifes, being real role models, and they are still rich doing it!

nightbat

Superior Member
Media

That article is the biggest load of Trump shit i have ever read.

It reads like a Fox news Alex Jones click-bait diarrhea.

And to say that the talent-less intellectually challenged Casey Neistat holds some sort of copy right over his vlogs is pathetic. I don't see anyone getting upset of Marke Miller who has publicly admitted that Casey is his role model and he copies him daily.

I don't blame the twins wanting to get away from YouTube giving the disgusting abuse they got.

sshah01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh boy... lots of ignorant people here.

Sure they could have staid on YouTube, making weekly trash like the cinnamon challenge, or the tide pod challenge, or any other of the thousands of worthless garbage you see posted daily from those narcissistic cancerous wounds of depravity. Contributing nothing to society, not working a single day in there life while millions of dollars pours into their accounts while obsessive girls drool over them and creepy old guys wank over them.

But instead they actually used their fame for good. They got actual jobs. They are contributing to society. They are doing Ted Talks. Raising millions of dollars for charity. Helping the less fortunate all over the world. Meanwhile studying hard in a very respectful field. They are changing the world, literally.

I have so much respect for them, they could have easily staid on YouTube doing nothing with there lives while earning millions of dollars. But they went out there doing amazing work, saving lifes, changing lifes, being real role models, and they are still rich doing it!
Syncophant

sshah01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember when they used to make Youtube vids I thought Finn was the hotter twin, but this thread inspired me to go and look at their instagrams again and I think I prefer Jack now. But of course I'd have to fuck both of them to be certain...

LB50URm.jpg

c3OBJ8a.jpg

Jd6LiBF.png

1XoJuo1.jpg

tumblr_nhgnvgvjoZ1so1flyo8_1280.jpg
Imo they didnt age well they were sexiest when they were around 19.