Fionn whitehead

I wanted to know your thoughts on this actor. Fionn is from London and he is 21, although nobody knows when his birthday is lmao. He is featured in Dunkirk (2017), The Children Act (2018) and Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (2018).

He is not really a hunk but i feel like he has a certain sex appeal and is quite a beautiful man.

Attachments

HUDDYsimp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wanted to know your thoughts on this actor. Fionn is from London and he is 21, although nobody knows when his birthday is lmao. He is featured in Dunkirk (2017), The Children Act (2018) and Black Mirror: Bandersnatch (2018).

He is not really a hunk but i feel like he has a certain sex appeal and is quite a beautiful man.

Fionn and Harry in the same film was amazing! He's stunning! X

there is something about him, I couldn't keep my eyes off him while watching Dunkirk, but I fell in love with him during his episode of Queers.

Right? His performance turned out to be very natural and amusing. Although i wonder if he is gay. He kind of gives me certain queer vibe but, who knows?

Reactions: ekgc and johns87

ekgc

Loved Member
Media
Right? His performance turned out to be very natural and amusing. Although i wonder if he is gay. He kind of gives me certain queer vibe but, who knows?
tbh I thought he was when I saw the show mostly because a lot of the cast is, i kinda think he is but we can only guess. I oftenly check his imdb page to see what movies he's working on, pretty excited about what he has lined up.

I hope he does more bigger roles.

He’s starring in a movie called ‘Roads’ which was premiered last week in the Tribeca Film Festival. Also, he’ll have a lead role in a movie called ‘Port Authority’ in which he plays a boy who falls in love with a trans girl portrayed by the beautiful Leyna Bloom. It is directed by Martin Scorsese.

Reactions: AliceAyres

He’s starring in a movie called ‘Roads’ which was premiered last week in the Tribeca Film Festival. Also, he’ll have a lead role in a movie called ‘Port Authority’ in which he plays a boy who falls in love with a trans girl portrayed by the beautiful Leyna Bloom. It is directed by Martin Scorsese.

My bad, Martin Scorsese is the executive producer and but it is directed by Danielle Lessovitz.

Reactions: AliceAyres