Fire crotch

BigRed8x6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had to endure the term fire crotch throughout my teen years in the locker room and recently heard it again in regards to Lindsey Lohan. Made me wonder if any women were into redheads or find it attractive. Have also heard the lovely "beat you like a redheaded stepchild". I personally love that one. :biggrin1:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
love redheads. will fuck for the firecrotch.

ok, well, not now that i'm married (to a firecrotch). but it's sexy. the only thing slightly disturbing is that red pubes if not trimmed properly look like gimli's face from lord of the rings. and that can make movie viewing traumatic.

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always thought the guys with red hair were hott. Ok to tell you the truth when we were in high school we had to take showers and what was dumb is the showers/locker room areas were so close you could pretty much just go into the other locker room which was forbidden. Well one time we girls peeked into the boys locker room and we say of course an assortment of penis and shapes and sizes which was interesting well this guy ross had red hair down there and goooooood he was hott. Ive never really came across a scary red pubed man.. but i guess theres an ugly duckling in ever bunch but i think its hott whats so bad about that. firecrotch is really just stating the obvious. lets take a look and see fireboy.. lol :)

BigRed8x6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
love redheads. will fuck for the firecrotch.

ok, well, not now that i'm married (to a firecrotch). but it's sexy. the only thing slightly disturbing is that red pubes if not trimmed properly look like gimli's face from lord of the rings. and that can make movie viewing traumatic.

:18: So true, I keep my stuff trimmed regularly.

BigRed8x6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always thought the guys with red hair were hott. Ok to tell you the truth when we were in high school we had to take showers and what was dumb is the showers/locker room areas were so close you could pretty much just go into the other locker room which was forbidden. Well one time we girls peeked into the boys locker room and we say of course an assortment of penis and shapes and sizes which was interesting well this guy ross had red hair down there and goooooood he was hott. Ive never really came across a scary red pubed man.. but i guess theres an ugly duckling in ever bunch but i think its hott whats so bad about that. firecrotch is really just stating the obvious. lets take a look and see fireboy.. lol :)

:naughty: How I would love to show you but made a deal on here to keep my pics from public viewing until furthur notice(look up "My story"). Its nice to know that there are admirers out there of the red headed persuasion. I love redheads too and blondes, brunettes, green, blue, purple, yellow, orange, etc. etc.:biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never heard about fire crotch situation...

Never meet any man fire crotch that close yet...

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never heard about fire crotch situation...

Never meet any man fire crotch that close yet...

I'm sure there are guys on LPSG who'd really be capable of making you feel that your crotch was on fire...

In some cases, most certainly.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never heard of "fire crotch" (red haired pubes). Teens can be cruel. I think that you should take the positive view of being a "fire crotch" guy. "Fire crotch" meaning "hot and steamy sexy pants and ready to burn you up with some hot, passionate loving". Meaning "everybody wants this cock action".

BigRed8x6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never heard of "fire crotch" (red haired pubes). Teens can be cruel. I think that you should take the positive view of being a "fire crotch" guy. "Fire crotch" meaning "hot and steamy sexy pants and ready to burn you up with some hot, passionate loving". Meaning "everybody wants this cock action".

That term never really bothered me, it just got old after awhile. I love your last comment. That puts a new spin on it. Thanks :biggrin1:

campbell

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is a redhead and they say redheads are nastier than others but I have to say I disagree; my wife never talks dirty to me when we have sex because she says it's corny; and she doesn't like getting or giving oral and is pretty conservative in the bedroom no matter what I've tried; the kinkiest she's done in her eyes is have a vibrator. I wish she'd loosen up and be game for anything.

shinato

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
inadult life i have never had any negative comments about being a redhead. junior high had it's traumatic moments though. not as bad as my friend mark though. he was a redhead too and he spiked his hair. so they nicknamed him red rooster.

HungLikeRodan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated 5 redheads in a row over the course of 4 years. By far, the hottest sex I ever had.

All of them had the same traits too:

1) They all loved to give head & swallow.

2) They all had the sweetest tasting pussies I ever had. (Correction, a platinum blonde I dated had the best tasting snatch. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!)

3) All of them loved ass play. Especially [SIZE=-1]analingus[/SIZE]! This one in particular would always just get out of the shower just when I arrived at her place. And always (like clockwork) she'd lean over to dry herself off...knowing that my tongue would be darting around her spincter before she could count to 10!

4) All of them spontaneous when it came to doing it. Wherever, however...when they were in the mood, it was now or never. I made sure it always was now. One time, I had her ride me when I was using the riding mower. That was fucking hot! What wasn't hot was my 78 year old neighbor having their grandson's birthday party 2 houses away & watching us do it as I cut the lawn as she was doing reverse cowgirl. I heard non-stop bitching from them up until the day I sold the house & moved away.

5) All of them passionate kissers! That I really, really miss!!!

Ahhhh, the memories!