Fire Crotches Cool?

ershlagen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do people think of red pubic hair? I am debating if I should shave mine or not. Take a look and tell me what you think. Girlfriend says to bushy :(

B_Clark_Kent_18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You should trim. All guys should at least trim. It is not fun being down there when you have hair poking at you.
It's just cleaner if it's shorter.
But LOVE the red pubes man!

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
u asked for opinions...here is mine...
shaving off ur pubes...SCREAMS FAG...
ur not overly hairy like i am..i do a bit of a trim..but i keep the man mound in tack.
i would encourage u to do the same...unless u wanna turn twink

Eboomo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're the first "fire crotch" i've ever seen. I wouldn't shave them all off being unique and all but looks like a trim with a body groomer is in order.

ershlagen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So Im feelin the trim idea but not shaved away. Off the balls to? Just tell me how I should take care of business and what do you think of the rest of my cock (size) whatever else to.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the red pubes. Makes me think of fireworks and I love fireworks. Maybe a trim but don't shave it all off.

ershlagen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the red pubes. Makes me think of fireworks and I love fireworks. Maybe a trim but don't shave it all off.

I would love to make fireworks with you ;) haha. Kinda in a void of sex with the GF rite now :( Cant compare to these guys though.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a fellow "fire-crotch" I can say, I think the issue here isn't really the red pubes or not, it is shaving or not no matter the hair color. If your girlfriend wants you to shave some, you probably should think about doing that.

Personally - I love having red pubes but I do shave my balls, and trim the pubes a little bit. Ever gotten hair in your mouth during sex? That's why I trim some.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I leave my fiery bush alone. Because my hair is such a light color, even giving it a trim tends to leave me looking "bald," which is not a look I like. Besides, most people do seem to enjoy a firecrotch.

Steve