Fire Crotches Cool?

KXHornbag

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mate, fire crotches are HOT! I've always loved them - and also hairy men so the combo is awesome for me.
I agree with the others though, trim but don't shave - personally, I find a shaved crotch unpleasantly pre-pubescent!

KXHornbag

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mate, fire crotches are HOT! I've always loved them - and also hairy men so the combo is awesome for me.
I agree with the others though, trim but don't shave - personally, I find a shaved crotch unpleasantly pre-pubescent!

B_hairydong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say keep it natural. My gf says its gay to shave and trim and her and her friends debated it one night and decided trimmed and shaved is just too gay and they wouldnt date a guy that does. Lucky me!

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's natural, so leave it natural.

God put the hair there, so leave it there.

People should pair up, marry, and reproduce more children naturally as well, letting babies happen as they happen, welcoming families and human populations to grow and grow naturally.

The world is getting too bizarre and too artificial, in unbeneficial areas where we don't even need to.

itravel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I leave my fiery bush alone. Because my hair is such a light color, even giving it a trim tends to leave me looking "bald," which is not a look I like. Besides, most people do seem to enjoy a firecrotch.

Steve

i agree. being a redhead, anytime i shave or even trim some, i look bald. keep a nice bunch and shave the boys.

glad to see so many fire crotch admirers...

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your girlfriend and her friends are full of shit!

But them being from TexASS, I guess I shouldn't be the least bit surprised.

I say keep it natural. My gf says its gay to shave and trim and her and her friends debated it one night and decided trimmed and shaved is just too gay and they wouldnt date a guy that does. Lucky me!

Last edited: