Fire crotches unite !!!

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Okay, so I don't have a big dick or anything. I'm jealous as fuck of studs like Quercusone and, well, just about everyone else here. But I have finally found something special about my privates that I thought I'd advertise. I'm going to milk this for all it's worth!

So, here are my red pubes. Anyone else here a fire crotch?

Attachments

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
LOL. Yes, we should unite, as I have always found there to be an instant fraternity among us redheads. I don't view my pubic hair self as being abnomal, but for some reason, our brightly colored pubic hair often invokes disdain, curiosity, or great passion in others.

spitfyre

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i love my strawberry patch, firecrotch, cotton candy, whatever! people are always asking to see it and everybody thinks it's so beautiful. when i got my hafada piercings, the girl piercing me couldn't stop talking about it. and i'm not embarassed at all, i would never get tired of that particular kind of attention.

belgaboyz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay, so I don't have a big dick or anything. I'm jealous as fuck of studs like Quercusone and, well, just about everyone else here. But I have finally found something special about my privates that I thought I'd advertise. I'm going to milk this for all it's worth!

So, here are my red pubes. Anyone else here a fire crotch?

It hurts my eyes, but I love it. Red pubes and red hair in general are hot:You_Rock_Emoticon:

BigTopMen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi guys...

i'm doing a private men'ts erotic events for guys who are redheads, and their admirers.

have a look at it on the site
welcome to allmaleparty.com - private events for gay & bi men

and, the special event is called firecrotch :)

let me know if you want to attend
it will be in new york city. in july 2009.
(though i will be doing one or two redhead events that won't be listed on the site before then to get the theme going. we've done this theme in the past with some good turnout - like 40 guys or so at the last time we did this)

- redheaded guys get a free membership to the events

- select guys on LPSG will have special arrangements made for them to attend (it's a private party, so you gotta put your best foot forward when asking to attend, especially if you're getting in for free for the night!)

if there are any redheaded exhibitionists out there who want to pose for some pix, let me know, i have been looking for some to participate in this way.