Firecrotch in the house!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by choney, Apr 8, 2007.

1. choney

choney New Member

I got the ol' firecrotch thing going for me and I feel like it draws attention to my less than impressive dick when I am showering at the gym or other places. Does anyone really look twice? Does anyone else relate? I am pretty okay with my penis size, I just feel like on a cold day, the ol' pubes betray me.

2. jody

jody Member

i have red hair, and i hate it. it actually looks good on me, i'd still rather not have the pale skin and red hair.

women tend to like the red hair on my groin. i don't know why. i also have blond body hair, not red, so they think it's kind of cool that only my head and groin are red and everything else is blond. i keep it shaved down there, so it's never more than stubble.

i'm pretty sure this is not related to my own skin and hair, but i only date women with brown or black hair. i greatly prefer dark skin and hair.

my brother has the blackest hair ever. it's coal black as if he were chinese. i hate him. grrr.

3. choney

choney New Member

Yeah, skin color used to be an issue. All my siblings tan. I have very pale skin, but then again, I am glad I will age well.

4. B_Guy Love

B_Guy Love New Member

5. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    i think red hot !! on top and below.. ive also found redheads are above average in size too... yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice