Firecrotch in the house!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by choney, Apr 8, 2007.

1. choney

choney New Member

I got the ol' firecrotch thing going for me and I feel like it draws attention to my less than impressive dick when I am showering at the gym or other places. Does anyone really look twice? Does anyone else relate? I am pretty okay with my penis size, I just feel like on a cold day, the ol' pubes betray me.

2. jody

jody Member

i have red hair, and i hate it. it actually looks good on me, i'd still rather not have the pale skin and red hair.

women tend to like the red hair on my groin. i don't know why. i also have blond body hair, not red, so they think it's kind of cool that only my head and groin are red and everything else is blond. i keep it shaved down there, so it's never more than stubble.

i'm pretty sure this is not related to my own skin and hair, but i only date women with brown or black hair. i greatly prefer dark skin and hair.

my brother has the blackest hair ever. it's coal black as if he were chinese. i hate him. grrr.

3. choney

choney New Member

Yeah, skin color used to be an issue. All my siblings tan. I have very pale skin, but then again, I am glad I will age well.

4. B_Guy Love

B_Guy Love New Member

5. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    i think red hot !! on top and below.. ive also found redheads are above average in size too... yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Draft saved Draft deleted