Firefighters and Cops

upstanding

Experimental Member
Media
As a long time firefighter I have noticed at work or at the gym that most firefighters and cop friends I know are larger than average and horny as hell. Women I've met over the years have commented that fireman have the biggest. IS it all that testosterone the guys in this profession have? Is this common or just a myth. Women and men-what is your experience? Just bored and curious on a rainy day.

SR_realpat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For the 2000000 millions times, you can have as much as you want testosterone in your blood, if you don't have the receptors for it on your penis, it won't get longer, and i don't think we have yet discovered what causes the number and the presence or absence of this receptor.
As for the horny side, that is an effect of testosterone yes , enjoy it!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Saw the title and was hoping for pix :frown1:

Penis and ball size is more a result of evolution, i.e., inherited genes. During the time that testosterone is raging (in all but the few males with medical issues) and a male gains his permanent size, most guys will have a level that is high. Now, you will see some variation within families as posted elsewhere here but like most things gene related, size may skip a generation. Large cock and ball size is a result of nature needing to ensure procreation. Some men may need larger equipment in order to get the job done and/or become more attractive to potential mates (depending on what theory you buy into).

You will see an awful lot of tall, skinny guys with professions about as far away from the "macho" professioins, with the longest rods known to man.

re: horniness? It is just as much dependant upon the female hormone Estradiol in men as in women to achieve libido.

Edit: Oops, I see the OP has signed off and probably won't be back for another 10 months!

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The myth perists. Firefighters and police officers are in a small age range, have to have good health, and agility and physical ability. That is to say fit men and women. From my personal knowledge they may be slightly bigger than average but no bigger than guys of similar age and fitness. What guys talk about and what they actually get up to is, as we know, not the same thing.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
The myth perists. Firefighters and police officers are in a small age range, have to have good health, and agility and physical ability.

Maybe in Europe but out of the 8 firemen who were at my house recently, I would consider only 1 fits the profile you describe. All others were older and, just from checking out their belly bulges, not in particularly great shape. Does that mean I am in trouble if I have a real emergency?

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No, it's not true. Just like any other group, they come in all sizes. Now, if you're suggesting that their muscle mass is generally larger, I'll go with that one. However, not only are most that I know of (both personally and from friends) average, but a number of them bulk up to compensate for a small dick. Not all of them - but certainly some.

upstanding

Experimental Member
Media
Well to answer a question I am a "novice" and proud of it. I posted this post just for fun and yes around the firehouse all kinds of stuff is discussed and the guys with big ones or little ones get teased and razzed. Women really do seem to believe the myth and some are actually bold enough to ask and rumors about the guys with big ones get out in a small town, certainly the guys don't mind and we're quietly proud of it, no harm done. I know testosterone doesn't make it bigger I was just trying to be goofy or sarcastic. I come on here once in a great while when I am bored and joined just to see what other say and think about the one thing the men here supposedly have in common. As far as the firefighters and cops being horny well that comes from what seems to be the high percentage that screw around on their wives or girlfriends and a high divorce rate because of it. I visit this site to have a little fun or to read some funny stories. I am glad I am a novice and have better things to do in my life than to become an expert of some big dick websight. Lighten up some of you. We are not solving world hunger or ending wars here. Just trying to have a little fun, which is what I expect this site was created for in the first place. I am still interested in what folks have to say, but my post was not meant to be so serious.

SR_realpat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OKay but a lot of people just seem to have false believing about all this.
And it is not being a big dick expert -__-; just knowing a bit of the human body, i think in my case it is something i should know since i'm on my way to be a doctor, nothing to do with the big dick, but with human organs in general...

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Well to answer a question I am a "novice" and proud of it.

the novice comment by me was directed toward user novice_btm.

We are not solving world hunger or ending wars here. Just trying to have a little fun, which is what I expect this site was created for in the first place.

Which is why we are still waiting for pix! :biggrin1:

I am still interested in what folks have to say, but my post was not meant to be so serious.

Looking back through the posts, I see some ideas and experiences being tossed around that is typical for lpsg but, other than that, your last post is the only one coming across as "serious," in the sense of defensive.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think some of us guys should start to hang out with women who have IQs above 90. Any woman who assumes I have a big cock just because I wear a uniform is best avoided. A fellow soon gets bored with just big tits and bimbo brains.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think some of us guys should start to hang out with women who have IQs above 90. Any woman who assumes I have a big cock just because I wear a uniform is best avoided. A fellow soon gets bored with just big tits and bimbo brains.

I'm no firefighter, policeman or construction worker, and I'm hung like a bull :eek: (I can always put the uniform for fun, though, to give you the fantasy).