Firefighters: Boxers Required

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Topcop, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Topcop

Topcop New Member

2. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

That's just all ass-backward and makes a mockery of the original sexual harassment issue.

3. taven

taven Member

Presuming some , if not most, of the firemen are heterosexual, will the women have to wear boxers that start at the neck?

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Wait until they find out that some of the guys hang out of their boxers leg.

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Guess the girls will be missing out then... who turns down a free look at a dick? those Canadians... sheesh

6. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

I sure a career politician wouldn't have reason to know about that problem.

7. mattyule

mattyule New Member

I just find this story funny. I mean does it really matter what type of underwear a man wears. As long as they are covering up their cock with some sort of undergarment there should not be a problem.

8. Mr.Grande

Mr.Grande New Member

Albums:
    Who cares what kind of underwear they wear as long as they get to my house before it burns down!:headache:

9. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is funny........wouldnt it be worse to be wearing boxers because if the guy gets a boner from the female changing in front of him it's much harder to hide it than if he was wearing briefs......oh what is the world coming to.

10. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Now for a lesson from my past!!!!

Many here have never participated in Required Service, and more recently Volunteer Service in our U. S. Navy. I can not speak for the Navy Personnel from other countries, but I know for a fact that when I attended U. S. Navy Boot Camp many years ago, that my Company Commander told us why the Boxers were appropriate.

It seems that when a Sailor is on a Ship at sea that they must be ready, and also realize that a Shipboard Fire can cause a lot of damage. This damage is not only to the ship, but to the Sailors who serve,

Were told that white skivies, the T-Shirt and Boxer Shorts would cover most of the vital organs of our bodies. This was considered important, because if a fire should ever burn your clothes, the white undergear could help with the chances of being a survivor. This sounds reasonable. Maybe that is why they also told us about the White (Dixie Cup) hat that enlisted sailors wear. They could be turned inside out and used as a life preserver as we swam away from a sinking ship. Also, a white hat may just help protect the Sailors largest Sex organ, the Brain.

I have always appreciated the concern for the vital organs that the U. S. Navy displayed while I was in boot camp.

I hope this helps answer the concerns of those who think that this issue is one of "political correctness." The reason for boxers for firefighters may just be a valid concern for the vital organs of the firefighters.

As most who have ever served in the Navy, any Navy, the mantra has always been: "Make Love, Not War."

But if you must make War, do it from a large ship where the projectiles can be lobbed ashore while you and your shipmates can still enjoy three square meals each day, a shower and a warm place to sleep. That is valid, until the enemy bombs your ship, but that does not happen very often.

Sounds like I have just completed a recruitment message for the Navy.

Call it what you may.

Thank You.

11. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    That sounds great and all and understandable........but in this situation the reason they're making all of them wear the boxers is different.

12. hungschlong

hungschlong Member

Albums:
    LOL, i was a Firefighter for three years. My dick always like to peek out and say hello. Too bad i'm on the other side of the country as the ass clowns in the article.

13. thoswood

thoswood New Member

i was an Aircraft Rescue Firefighter (ARFF) until i retired. Day uniforms were kinda like the ones gas station attendants used to wear-- cheap. i wore a jock to work to help obfuscate the rpofile-- boxers made matters worse, not better, when in uniform. Go figure.

14. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

The rule that firefighters must wear boxer shorts for modesty does not make sense to me. When wearing boxers, I show a whole lot more than when wearing briefs.

15. muscleboy9

muscleboy9 Member

This is just more political correctness run amuck. And we always thought the United States was the most prudish country in the world.

16. jcxrm

jcxrm New Member

I just don't understand this unisex underpants thing - men and women have seriously different requirements in this area, what fits on will not fit the other.

Draft saved Draft deleted