First 3 some bi experiance fcuk and suck

thickmick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1:Me and my misses have enjoyed are first 3 some with another male freind tonight i gotta say it was mind blowing we were sick wasting time looking for fun on the net so i asked one of my pals round for a drink i knew he was well endowed but i just a shock when after a few drinks he got hard and we seen just how well endowed he was looking at 10inch 6 to 7 girth but on a soft he didnt look that much bigger then my 7 x 5

so he must have a good blood supply anyway my misses gave us a good suck and then enjoyed the joy of getting both tits licked at the same time then a mouth and pussy full i thought i bi curious but after tonight i know i had no erge to touch him i just enjoyed watching so i must be a viewer lol i must admit i was well turned on watching her suck him off but i didnt want to get involved at all i was just waiting for my turn rock hard nearly spunking with out even being touched so more to come next time ill take some pics weve decided not to let it affect are relationship and do it once a month

you people that have thought about it and never tried dont hold back you will enjoy it best thing is the other fellow actually said he thought i had been sleeping with his girlfreind for years and they always argue about it but now this has happend hes actually said since he always thought i had we may as do it lol

so i get some nice pussy next week end

to be continued ?

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes I get turned by the thought of a threesome with another guy and a girl, (only her touching him). Mostly like to think of a FFM though. Shit, who isn't turned on by that! Pretty sure an ex gets it on with one of her girlfriends, we still hang out, maybe one day it will lead to incredible things, sigh

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
freaking sweet dude! a mmf has always been one of my biggest fantasies (can't spell tonight) as is a ffm..... i think that the only way that i would act out on my gay side would be in a mmf..... do some double vag....maybe a little mutual masterbation leading to bj's for all by all.....have always wanted to be the one in the middle taking it up the ass while fucking my girl senseless..... but seeing as that is very highly unlikely, it shall remain a fantasy locked away in my mind that will most likely never happen which is fine by me

thickmick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
freaking sweet dude! a mmf has always been one of my biggest fantasies (can't spell tonight) as is a ffm..... i think that the only way that i would act out on my gay side would be in a mmf..... do some double vag....maybe a little mutual masterbation leading to bj's for all by all.....have always wanted to be the one in the middle taking it up the ass while fucking my girl senseless..... but seeing as that is very highly unlikely, it shall remain a fantasy locked away in my mind that will most likely never happen which is fine by me

understand were your comming from but to be honest now its happend with us im not botherd about it i thought it would be a big deal and my pal would see me differnt ( look down at me ) but the complete opposite we have been on the phone afterwards and admitted his misses has always fancied me they have had many arguments over the fact me and my misses flirt with her so he was relived to find out i didnt want to run away with his misses and i am just a dirty twat

just adult fun m8 im starting to enjoy this adult fun NSA think ill find my self a nice halfcast lady on adult FF ive always wanted to fcuk a nice tanned brown nippled lady

thickmick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mick how come you have no pics of yourself up....

i have a couple of crouch shots if you look but i have a lots of tattoos neck chest arms thighs back so i dont feel cumftable showing as anyone from my area would know who i was straight away :biggrin1:

poomoz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had my first 3 some bi experience a few years ago in my late 30's. And yes it was mind blowing, great fun and also a mutually rewarding.

My wife and my best mate have known each other since our late teens. He was going through a rough marriage (split) and he and I fantasied about a 3-some for along time. My wife liked the idea so we hired a hotel room and tried it. It was fantastic. We all enjoyed it. We did it again occasionally over a couple of years and then my wife didn't want to do it anymore? We are all still really close friends as see each other often.

I still have great memories (real life fantasies) like 2 people sucking your cock at the same time!! and live in hope that my wife will change her mind again.