First Anal

the soleguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My first time was intense. I was moaning like hell. In the 2nd round. It was lil painful. I had to note the pillow to kill the pain and was drinking a lot of water. The top was hot and didn't cum for 30 mins

jf22

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a top but when I first started dating my current BF we played around with our roles a little. He's really well-endowed and I had practice using a dildo on myself but I still wasn't really prepared. It felt okay but it just wasn't my thing. I'm willing to try again but I want to use anal trainers to prepare for him.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure if I can explain this properly. If you haven't had anal sex or haven't used it that way for a while, it's like your urge for anal sex goes into sleep mode.

So as you start to use it sexually it kind of switches on and the need to be fucked gets activated. It's like your hole gets a hunger to be fucked.

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not sure if I can explain this properly. If you haven't had anal sex or haven't used it that way for a while, it's like your urge for anal sex goes into sleep mode.

So as you start to use it sexually it kind of switches on and the need to be fucked gets activated. It's like your hole gets a hunger to be fucked.
"hunger" and the willingness to serve

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My first time was pure hell. Neither the top nor I knew what we were doing. He was rather small (around 4" and average thickness) and tried to jab his dick into me with no lube or spit. He didn't get the head into me when I jumped off of him and told him that it wasn't going to happen. It wasn't until years later, when I met my first boyfriend, what I gave anal a try again. He was above average in size, but he took his time, used LOTS of lube and opened me up with his fingers first. I was in heaven and he would fuck me everyday, often at least 2 times a day.

Having an experienced top, lots of lube and take your time, have the top work his fingers first. It will open up.

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First time for me was horrible. But both me and the top had no clue what we were doing. He tried to jab it into me with nothing but a little spit as lube. This does NOT work and I don't recommend it for anybody. If you find an experienced top, one that uses lots of lube and time to work on your hole before he tries to put his dick inside you, it will probably still hurt, but the pain will be much more tolerable and once the pain subsides, the ecstasy will be incredible. The pain goes away as long as the top knows what he is doing.
Sound like my first time. He was to big. He was about 8.5 " to 9" . We did not have enough lube. He used spit. Hurt like hell.

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My first time was pure hell. Neither the top nor I knew what we were doing. He was rather small (around 4" and average thickness) and tried to jab his dick into me with no lube or spit. He didn't get the head into me when I jumped off of him and told him that it wasn't going to happen. It wasn't until years later, when I met my first boyfriend, what I gave anal a try again. He was above average in size, but he took his time, used LOTS of lube and opened me up with his fingers first. I was in heaven and he would fuck me everyday, often at least 2 times a day.

Having an experienced top, lots of lube and take your time, have the top work his fingers first. It will open up.
yes open up with one finger first, lot af lube, later a second finger tip, staying , dont move a lot, just a little massage arounfd the ring, getting loose, perahps change the fingers to a small plug, gets him more and more open and willing

Reactions: cedarizzo

doncejankius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Not too unpleasant, we were of a similar young age, and he was rather small. It just felt like a finger, he did it for a while and then stopped, neither of us seemed to know what we were doing. In those days, sucking and jerking off was far more superior in experience. Even with other boyfriends later it took a while to figure it out.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first time was in a bathhouse many moons ago when I was 21. I had gone into this guy's room, because I thought he was very sexy. We started kissing and he took off my towel and started to rub my ass. I noticed he was getting hard from doing this, so I kissed harder. Eventually he reached my hole and started gently inserting his index finger in. Well, I had never experienced anything so electric in my life, so I didn't resist. He said," On your stomach." I complied and felt his lubed finger working my hole. I started moving my ass and he inserted his rock hard dick. It didn't hurt, which was amazing. I felt like I was in heaven with my dick so hard. Well, he started off slowly and then really went deep. He came in my ass and let out a huge scream. I just knew that everyone outside the room heard. After we finished, we kissed and I left. I remember every detail even today, since it changed my sex life. After that, I knew I was a bottom and, during subsequent visits to the bathhouse, when I was getting plowed, I made it a point to be very vocal so that anyone listening could hear very clearly just what was going on and how much I enjoyed it. A friend of mine called it " advertising." Maybe it was.