First anal

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd been growing more and more curious about trying anal...it looked so hot but in the past I'd tried it a couple times and it was very painful. But I still wanted to see if I could make it work. My boyfriend had never done it either and was also really hot to give it a try. So we finally did and it was FANTASTIC!

First, it really didn't hurt at all...I was amazed. His cock slid in easily and within moments he could move freely. I think this may be because he's not super huge, clearly he's just right! He was able to give me the big pounding I begged for and I loved it.

Second, it felt incredible! I loved all the new sensations and begged him to do it again later that night. We were going crazy it was so hot.

I'm hooked and so is he! Any other ladies love anal? Would love to hear your experiences

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd been growing more and more curious about trying anal...it looked so hot but in the past I'd tried it a couple times and it was very painful. But I still wanted to see if I could make it work. My boyfriend had never done it either and was also really hot to give it a try. So we finally did and it was FANTASTIC!

First, it really didn't hurt at all...I was amazed. His cock slid in easily and within moments he could move freely. I think this may be because he's not super huge, clearly he's just right! He was able to give me the big pounding I begged for and I loved it.

Second, it felt incredible! I loved all the new sensations and begged him to do it again later that night. We were going crazy it was so hot.

I'm hooked and so is he! Any other ladies love anal? Would love to hear your experiences

Grats on successfully putting something in your butt.

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
love the subtle anatomical profile pic. the moist vajayjay. alluring. yet coy.

I think we can safely move this thread to fictitious stories. Then I will be happy to graphically illustrate all of my <<deepest>> experiences with molten rods.

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great, you enjoyed a sexual activity with your boyfriend. How is that a Women's Issue? Anal sex isn't specific to women, and apparently it's not even an issue for you any longer.

Oh you mean we women are limited as to what we can post in here? Has to be an "issue"? Really? Where does it say that?
I thought this was a place for women to discuss anything we wanted about our sex lives and our bodies.
You're free to skip this thread if it offends you

Great, you enjoyed a sexual activity with your boyfriend. How is that a Women's Issue? Anal sex isn't specific to women, and apparently it's not even an issue for you any longer.

Reactions: TheRob

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
love the subtle anatomical profile pic. the moist vajayjay. alluring. yet coy.

I think we can safely move this thread to fictitious stories. Then I will be happy to graphically illustrate all of my <<deepest>> experiences with molten rods.

What is wrong with you? Why would you think this is a fake story? It's my experience. I was just curious if other women enjoyed anal and what their experiences were like.

Oh and glad you like my photo. I've had lots of compliments on it over the years

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Oh you mean we women are limited as to what we can post in here? Has to be an "issue"? Really? Where does it say that?
I thought this was a place for women to discuss anything we wanted about our sex lives and our bodies.
You're free to skip this thread if it offends you

I'm not offended. You made the thread in the Women's Issues section though. The forum has sections for a reason.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, yeah, technically, this isn’t a woman’s “issue”, even if you are a woman. Sure almost everyone treats this section like a corral for the fillies of LSPG - it should be retitled “Sex with a Woman”. Apparently we don’t belong in “Sex with a Large Penis” (arguably where this thread might belong) or in “Relationships...” etc. because it appears women don’t do any of those things. [insert sarcastic font here]

Trying to keep this section focused is a losing battle when even women don’t know what an issue is. I certainly don’t blame the OP - most of the page is filled with non-issues.

Just expressing a viewpoint.

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What is wrong with you? Why would you think this is a fake story? It's my experience. I was just curious if other women enjoyed anal and what their experiences were like.

Oh and glad you like my photo. I've had lots of compliments on it over the years
Oh I don't think your story is a fake story. I think you fishing for women to describe their experiences with anal sex is extremely suspect.

Salacious whispering: C'mon gals let's hear about all those times you took a big ol dick in the butt.

If you want anecdotes like that the fictitious stories section is chalk full. Let's meet up there and fwap away in peace.

hijinxy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I don't know what ya'lls issue is! As a ~very~ real woman who is definitely not fake or just looking for content to stroke my ween to, I have to say i LOVE anal sex, and would like to describe to you my last anal sexperience in explicit detail while imploring others to also write detailed accounts of their own experiences...

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not offended. You made the thread in the Women's Issues section though. The forum has sections for a reason.

Here are the other threads up now...I guess these are all "issues"?

--Bubble butts
--How can I learn to enjoy cervix hitting?
--here's how I enjoy getting fingered, tell me about your experience
--creamy discharge from women

Big issues?
What a joke

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So... what did you do differently from the "very painful" to the "Didn't hurt at all" experience?

I've had anal several times but really not my favorite.

I think it was finally trying it with the right partner. In the past it was the guys who were pushing me to do it but they had no idea how to be slow and gentle. My bf was very curious about it but not hellbent. We agreed that I had to control things at first so it wouldn't hurt me and if I said stop he would stop. What I learned was that if it hurts even a little, stop. Don't have him pull out, just stop for a minute. I found that doing that let my muscle relax and then it didn't hurt. We could continue and then get really into it with no pain, just pleasure.
Hope this helps you.

Reactions: Betty_Cocker

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think it was finally trying it with the right partner. In the past it was the guys who were pushing me to do it but they had no idea how to be slow and gentle. My bf was very curious about it but not hellbent. We agreed that I had to control things at first so it wouldn't hurt me and if I said stop he would stop. What I learned was that if it hurts even a little, stop. Don't have him pull out, just stop for a minute. I found that doing that let my muscle relax and then it didn't hurt. We could continue and then get really into it with no pain, just pleasure.
Hope this helps you.

Yes... that's the technique I use. I always say. Let me be in control of the pace. And the right partner absolutely makes a difference!. Good for you.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Here are the other threads up now...I guess these are all "issues"?

--Bubble butts
--How can I learn to enjoy cervix hitting?
--here's how I enjoy getting fingered, tell me about your experience
--creamy discharge from women

Big issues?
What a joke

Trust me. All of the things that are not sincere women's issue get called out too. Read the threads.

And, getting fingered and the experience of it is a women's issue. Men go on and on about what they want done to their dicks, I can't talk about my pussy?

jtmony08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hilarious...women debating what women issues are? Are you the "women issues" police? This is a sex forum site. Get over the issues and where they're posted. If you're not interested in the post, skip it. 95% of this site is dedicated to men, where I might add you won't find us bitching about what and where something should be posted.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hilarious...women debating what women issues are? Are you the "women issues" police? This is a sex forum site. Get over the issues and where they're posted. If you're not interested in the post, skip it. 95% of this site is dedicated to men, where I might add you won't find us bitching about what and where something should be posted.

Hah! Trust me, you don't see what gets reported to the moderators! I would say that 95% of the reports are for stuff put in the wrong section. Take a look at the Celebrity Endowments. Do you know how many reports we receive from people saying "he's not a celebrity!"

There are some real women's issues in the Women's Issues forum, but they are few and far between. That's why the Ask A Woman section was added - for questions that really aren't women's issues.

Sex isn't a woman's issue. How one performs sexual acts isn't a woman's issue. How one enjoys sexual acts isn't a woman's issue.

I rarely respond in this forum because of that. Talk to me about sexual harassment, pay inequality, or being told what to wear to ward off rapists. Now we're talking women's issues.

But how many big weenies really want to discuss those things? Not many. And if you'll be so kind as to read some of the threads in here you'll find that 95% of the responses are from males.

I find you bitching about where something should be posted all the time. You're just not paying attention.

- end rant -