First Big One You Saw

andyboy23: I was wondering if you guys remember seeing the fist big dick you ever saw? Growing up, I remember seeing my Dad, and he was hung, but the first HUGE package I saw was on a church retreat to the mountains of NC when I was in second or third grade. They had separate log cabins for men and women and these cabins had big "hall" baths. The showers each had individual curtains. One evening, I was walking through the bathroom after peeing, and one of the shower curtains was thrown open by a 20-something man from our church- he was HUGE! I don't remember exactly how big, but to a kid my age, it looked like a horse dick. The guy was tall and very thin. He just stood there smiled at me and continued to towel off making no effort to cover up. I remember standing there and staring for quite some time- it was right then and there that I knew I wanted a package like that!

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Of course you know in the throes of adolescence, you have to one-up your chum in the dick department. Bragging rights later reveal who is better endowed. I was 13 at the time. My best friend (at the time) was staying overnight with me and we were watching American Gladiators, commenting on how "hot" (I use that term loosely now, in retrospect) the women were. That lead to arousal; we noticed each other's stiffies and were calling bets on who was bigger.

I was longer and he was a bit thicker than me, and uncut, which took me for a loop. That lead to my first night of mutual masturbation... and he sucked me a bit...

Dickprint: I remember peeking thru my uncle's keyhole watching him have sex, i was about 7 or 8 yo. i noticed that he was stroking very slow, i guess it was for the noise factor since his room was above my grandma's. well after 2 or 3 minutes of watching him fuck and seeing his girlfriends face all wrinkled up. he gets up, instantly i move from the door fearing he must have known i was out there. after a few minutes and not hearing the door open i resume my position to watch. he stops and gets up again this time, i keep looking thru the keyhole, he walks around the room for some unknown reason, he turns towards the door & i see his dick in full glory, he was so big and hard i have no idea how long he was but i do remember that it was damn near the equivilent of my arm at the time. later on i figured out that he keeped stopping to give the girl's vagina a break from his size. after that day i made it my business to open the bathroom door whenever he was in there, i would always say i couldn't wait to go & he figured it was harmless, but i would always enjoy watching him take a piss. He would arch his back and look at the ceiling, all the while i was just staring at his dick. i'm so glad big dicks run in the family, because i knew i wanted to have a big when i saw his dick. To this day he occasionally wears gray sweatpants while freeballing. Showing major bulge.

LongDongThickDick: The first huge cock, or should i say cocks I saw were my cousins. All four of them had cocks over seven inches and I think it was like truth or dare or strip twister or something like that.

bigsoft: When I was a kid, my family was not shy about nudity. The first big cock I ever saw was my dad's, but at the time I was not aware that it was unusually large. He was about 8" soft. Of course at that time, my brothers and I were smaller than Dad and we had no idea that we too were above average.

Reactions: deleted1181089

Icarus213: No kidding. I did a search on him one time- what a moron! There are probably a few guys here who could compete with him, and here he is acting like he is some sort of god because of his package. Not our type, right?

Reactions: Lilalec729

biggbenn8: My fathers...as a child.

He would usually strip down to skivvies if it was warm (he wore a uniform at work, and the pants were snug). So seeing him in skivvies was nothing new.

He did have the habit of falling asleep watching tv (esp after a long day). One night he fell asleep early (think had worked a very long day), about 7 or 8. Well, we let him sleep and turned the t.v. down...and kept watching (the t.v.), lost in the television program until my brother nudged me. We looked over to see dads dick had worked out of the gaping fly slightly, and as we watched he got an enormous hard on, I remember seeing the foreskin slowly peel back and a drop of precum on it. Fascinating- I know I got an instant erection.

We weren't quite sure what to do... Dad just kept sleeping, his big meat (later I would find out about 10.5) throbbing as he slept.... So we got the blanket we kept stashed by the sofa and pulled it lightly over it.

Nothing more was said.... hard ons happen, life moves on...

Reactions: Garcon_42

kyle: For me it was 8th or 9th grade in the gym lockerroom. Our varsity basketball team had a separate room but we had common showers and they had to walk by my locker to get to them. I really didn't pay any attention until out of the corner of my eye I saw some serious swinging action. I looked over to see the longest dick ever. It didn't have a big impact on me - I just didn't know they could get that big.

rivertowncowboy: I saw my first one in High School as well. After gym this guy Rick was dressing and I was amazed at how he filled his tightey whiteys - soft - he would put his dick to the left and up to his waste band. I remember many other times seeing him and then one time during a show he was in (High School Theater) someone talked about his big problem - he had an erection while performing on stage and singing and it really pushed down his leg - I bet he was all of 10 or more inches.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It would have been my dad's.

I can remember taking baths with him when I was small. I was assured early on that I'd be as big as he was when i 'grew up.'

Pecker

MichaelWith11: It was a friend at school, one of those "little guy, big cock" fellas. He stood about 5'5" but had 7" soft, 9.5" hard. His dad, by the way, was perfectly normal, as I was surprised to see at a father-son swim party.

bigkid: The first big dick I ever saw was my uncle's. We had gone swimming and we were changing and he took of his trunks and hung there. It was very large when I was a little kid. He has always been open about nudity in locker rooms/

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Seems like just about everyone's first large-penis sighting was in their family. Not surprising, considering...

[tt]| |
X
| |
X
| |
X
| |[/tt]

(That's my little ASCII art DNA.)

ozdick: It was down at a place called Kamba pool in Canberra.
Now I had seen some big ones already, but this was my first - oh my god that can't be real - type dick
I was lying on a rock in the middle of the river, when this guy starts slowly walking up to the waters edge probably about 20-30ft away.
He had a towel on and as he got up close to the water, he knelt down and took his towel off.
I nearly fainted when I saw that his dick hung the entire length of his leg and the head sat in the water !!!!
Had to be at least 14" long on the slack - I've never ever ever ever ever seen anything like it before or since.
Just as he did this some other guy came running up, shouted "Holy FUCK". The guy grapped his towel and took off.
Boy did I want a closer inspection of it ;)

Reactions: deleted1181089

wanzgoodhead: I can remember the first three big dicks I saw.
I just don't remember which one was first. I can remember that I was very impressed at what I was looking at!
My daddy was hung. I saw it hard one time.
My Aunts' boyfriend was hung. He was asleep in some boxers with a hard on.
A guy named Sam that used to live down the street from us when I was a very young boy was hung. I remember when I first noticed he was big was at a swimming pool we went to as kids. I swam up to the pool wall grabbed the side and lifting myself out of the water. I looked over to one side to see Sam standing on the edge of the pool. Sam's swim trunks (some Speedo/brief type trunks) were pulled away from his leg showing some red pubic hair, a big ball and some of the side of his long red dick. I don't know if he was hard but I do remember that I didn't want him to move! I still know Sam and think about this every time I see him.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
ozdick, seems you had the rare opportunity to spot the very scarce Canberran Tripod. I wonder if it was a male or a female?

:eek:

Pecker