First Big One You Saw

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw my dad once as a kid. He had a huge fucking cock and I remember thinking it was say out of preportion to his height. I am over 10" and very thick. He must have been at least that size.

:eek:

tonyvara10: This wasn't my first "oh my god" dick but I'm suse it was for some young New York kids.  Back in the mid-80's I was living in Manhattan west side and I belonged to the west side YMCA (strictly for the physical exercise benefits of course).  They had a very large open shower area that had an ajoining smaller shower area that led to the indoor pool.  Well, they of course had swimming lessons for kids in the community.  Thing was, they had to walk through the showers to get to the pool.  So everyday you had the instructor leading this line of young guys through the showers to get to the pool.  I don't know what it is like now, but in those days there was some major action going on at certain times of the day.  One day I was in there, and I was minding my own business, it was'nt too crowded and casually walked to the section of the showers near the pool entrance.  As I walked in, I noticed a middle-aged Italian type looking man standing in the corner taking a shower.  His back was turned so I couldn't tell what he had.  I just thought he was some regular "older guy" that there was plenty of most of the time.  (in those days I thought I was mucho primo)  Well, I went to a shower a couple of spaces down from the guy.  As I'm soaping up he turns around and faces me.  I'm sure my jaw probably dropped uncontrollably as he had a cock that hung TO HIS KNEES and it was still soft.  It was also about about 2 inches in diameter, with a huge foreskin that hung an inch or so over the head.  As we were standing soaping ourselves, the swimming instructor comes through the doorway with his band of young swimmers in tow.  There were probably 8  or 9 students in the line.  Of the group only the last two looked over and saw a big dick and a gigantic schlong swinging on the shower.  I will never forget the expression on those kids faces.  One of them almost ran into the door because he was still staring at the spectacle.  I didn't blame him either.  I could hardly believe what I was seeing.  The guy was skinny and probably 5' 8" .  But what was between his legs was at least 10 or 11 inches when slack.  Later on I overheard someone at the lockers saying " they don't say New York has the best italian sausage for nothing!"  Thats only one of my adventures at that amazing place.  If anyone else lived in the city then and went there you probably have some stories also.    

Reactions: deleted1181089

btool: It's funny that you mentioned the guy was Italian or Italian looking because the Greek post pertains to well endowed Greeks or Italians. Makes you wonder. But I still say it's the luck of the draw.

giozam76: The first big cock that I saw was this really good looking guy at the local YMCA, when I was there with my father working out. I was about 10, and this young guy came out of the showers and was simply magnificent. He was absolutley stunning, and had a huge schlong on him that hung down about 7" soft. Beautiful set of balls, nice ass, beautiful body. It was then that I realized that I had to look like that when I got older.

HungGuy: I was in the sauna after a game of racquetball when I see this guy with a good 8 inches soft. I say 'I bet the girls like that' and he says 'the guys like it too' and so I gave him a ride home.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Dee - I agree with you but the last time (and the time before that) that I fussed about such a thing, I was outvoted, even by the board administrator. :-[

Pecker

BIGBOYDAVE: Guess It was in the Jo circle groups I had as a teenager Full Story Is Under Topic in How old were you when you realized?

nursejudy: The husband of a GF. Linda was a nurse for a urologist & got engaged to a patient, Dave. When she told me how big he was, I told her she was exaggerating. Dave was kind of plain-looking, but really skinny & always wore baggy pants but still looked like he was smuggling a softball down there. When she told me how big he really was, I told her she must be exaggerating. She invited me to come over that weekend for a swim in their pool & she would prove it to me.

She wasn't exaggerating. Dave entertained me & Linda by swimming & diving nude all afternoon. She even had Dave twirl his limp penis in his fist for me, a memory I'll never forget!

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=buddy43610 link=board=meetgreet;num=1038495269;start=60#76 date=10/09/03 at 15:22:28]

"...anyway now that i am 47 yo i still feel inferior in the penis size department, but since joining this group, the people here have made me feel so much more comfortable about my size, like the comments about being big having draw-backs that i never thought of.  so, thanks all you people here for helping me to snap out of a life long funk about my "teenie weenie".  but just as some of you felt freakish being big, i felt the same way about my smaller size.  now it's finally time to get over it and accept what i have and enjoy it.  thanks again for all the support!  buddy  p.s. is that why i married such a small woman? (she's4 10, i'm 5 10)  to make me feel "bigger"?  buddy

[/quote]

Buddy:

Congratulations. --It was YOUR comment that prompted me out of my "semi-retirement" (at least temporarily for a moment here) from the LPSG.

(I've been taking some time away from the forum the last several months)

Buddy, I'm heartened that other members and our comments have helped you. I think regardless of our age and our "take" on size; our personal satisfaction (or dissatisfaction) with ourselves, whatever--- ALL of us men need a place to gather and feel free to discuss our thoughts and concerns about that part of our bodies that determine our gender. --There's NO way to deny how much our penis means to us. We simply can't help it!

And, I contend (and have all along) that it's okay to be curious of other guys, too--yes even admire (and envy them perhaps if they should happen to be bigger).
This in and of itself does NOT make use weird or "something wrong with us". It's simply human male nature....period. (Why CAN'T we accept that and go on?)

And, as to "why" you married "a small woman".....
it's probably because of that word that doesn't start with "p" but instead, "L"..... like " LOVE ".

No doubt, the two of you were drawn to one another for really correct reasons and I hope she has helped convince you there's more to you than your "size".

Hey, fella---you should have NO regrets, whatsoever. ;)

dable_wi: The first really big one I ever saw was on a guy at a famous nude beach near Madison, Wisconsin. It was my first time there, so I was pretty self-conscious, but there weren't too many people around just two older guys closer to the water on my right. After laying in the sun for about 1/2 hour, I got the courage to get up and go into the water to cool off. When I got out, I had to walk right in front of the two guys near the water. One of them was seated cross-legged and his dick stretched across his ankles and touched the sand in front of him. They were really friendly, so I chatted with them for a few, trying not to stare at the guy's huge uncut dick.

I laid back down and this gay guy who saw me getting in and out of the water came over to my blanket to talk.

:mad:

Shortly thereafter, the guy with the huge dick got up, walked beyond me and STOOD talking to another person on the beach. I was really mad becuase I couldn't check out the monster dick on this guy with the gay guy yakkin at me. When I left, the hung dude was still talkin and I got a nice long look at that thing. It must've been 12 inches soft, uncut and very, very thick. It was just amazing.

Jangel: Was my uncles...I was visiting him and walked into his room as he was comming out of the bathroom/shower, was HUGE! 1/2 hard and thick.
He didnt make a big deal about it.
we just chatted as he got dressed

Reactions: cockhold

purplewhitemajor

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would have to say my best friend at the time. We were changing getting ready for a performance and he wanted to show some chick he knew his dick. I had my back turned but I turned around when I thought he had finished at had to be at least 7 flaccid. I didn't know what to say.