First black penis you ever saw

lilguy11

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just came from the gym and saw the most incredible guy. He was about 40-45 years old, muscular, 5'10 and very very handsome. He had no body hair which I thought was weird, just a little pubic hair. Anyway, I saw him in the shower area where he started telling me which shower head was the best. He was completely naked and had the most beautiful cock I have ever seen. About 5 inches flacid, normal thickness, and the most perfect circumcision...the head of his cock was perfect. No scars, perfect for sucking. I was in awe and stared at him for a good 5 minutes. Thats not the first black cock I have ever seen, but by far the best. Which is why I thought about this topic. What is the best/first black cock you have ever seen??

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There were two stalls in the rest room and I was sitting in one when I heard the empty one becoming occupied. When I flushed and began to leave, the next stall occupant asked if I had tissue. I told him 'yes' and he asked if I would hand it to him as I left, that his door would be open. I thought the situation was 'odd', but thinking 'what the hell', I reached back, got the roll from my stall, backed back out, turned and handed it to him. The biggest and seemingly the most perfect cock I had ever laid eyes on was standing between his thighs. He chuckled and said, "I thought you might like to see this!"

Reactions: deleted16002081

socal9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
saw a black man and his gf holding hands and walking down the nude neach in maui 2 yeras ago..he was soft and swaying as he walked. i'l bet that he had 8" soft.maybe more!.i t was impressive to say the least!

Reactions: deleted16002081

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've slept with a lot of black guys but it was in the last 2 years that i found the perfect black dick. 9" straight inches of perfection. i still sleep with him now. but the prettiest dick i ever saw was a white one about 6 weeks ago. absolutely perfect in everyway! had to give him to a couple of friends just to share the wealth! happy hunting folks......
xx

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeh, black men are a lot more than their cocks, and I have seen a fair number in the local gym, and I think the legend of their size is way exaggerated.

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First one I saw was in a locker room, soft....maybe 3", pretty thin. Nothing special. Black guys are really just like everyone else. Some are small, some are average, some are big.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
In a sauna near Rammstein. It was a black G.I. and at least flaccid it was pretty small. Poor guy needs to deal with those dumb stereotypes.

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
first one i saw, was a basketball team mate in the 9th grade. we had lockers next to each other. he was pretty proud of what he had. most of the time he had a semi on. in 10th grade, one day after practice, he was braggin how he was gonna go ball 2 white sisters that night and was shaking it around, talking trash. I was thicker and he was longer. his cousin was small. another white team mate, a shy timid dude, was about 7" flaccid and very thick, so one glimpse of him and the black guy shut up. then our assistant coach(white) decided to shower. he was about 6'8" tall and hung a good 10" totally flaccid, but it seemed thin. color of skin had very little to do with it.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeh, black men are a lot more than their cocks, and I have seen a fair number in the local gym, and I think the legend of their size is way exaggerated.

So true, feel thick. Studies have found that the average black man's flaccid if larger, up to approxiately two inches, then the white man's but not the erected penis. I forget now the small fraction of an inch difference in the average hardons.

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So true, feel thick. Studies have found that the average black man's flaccid if larger, up to approxiately two inches, then the white man's but not the erected penis. I forget now the small fraction of an inch difference in the average hardons.

I think I saw a poll that had it at .3" hard difference. While when based on claims, the difference was 1.5" lol

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Cocks are wonderful and distinctive to every man, but since they are usually not uncovered they are not really good for identifying a man. I prefer to look into a man's eyes and get the sound of his voice firmly in mind; it's just my way of making sure that I don't try to classify that which is unique. When I observed a couple dozen black boys frolicking nude in water spray in a New Orleans neighborhood many years ago, I deemed it a picture to remember, but it was of whole human beings and that is always something of wonder and mystery to me. I do not remember the first mature black cock I may have caught a glimpse of. Had I ever had a black partner in a long term relationship I am sure I could bring to mind all the details.

Last edited:

Tajdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, as a black guy, and from experience, and...well, fact, there isn't any difference. Yes, there a lot of black guys with huge dicks, but...there's a ton of white guys with dicks just as big, if not bigger.

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just came from the gym and saw the most incredible guy. He was about 40-45 years old, muscular, 5'10 and very very handsome. He had no body hair which I thought was weird, just a little pubic hair. Anyway, I saw him in the shower area where he started telling me which shower head was the best. He was completely naked and had the most beautiful cock I have ever seen. About 5 inches flacid, normal thickness, and the most perfect circumcision...the head of his cock was perfect. No scars, perfect for sucking. I was in awe and stared at him for a good 5 minutes. Thats not the first black cock I have ever seen, but by far the best. Which is why I thought about this topic. What is the best/first black cock you have ever seen??

why does this have to be about race?

widenine

Experimental Member
Media
We're sexually driven by and attracted to the appearance of numerous attributes, including genitals. Dick size, it's shape and masculinity seem to strike a cord that heightens the insecurities of some [men and women].

I find it fascinating that this post evolved from "a glance at" into the validity of existing stereotypes about the black man's penis. The poster simply asked when the reader first saw one.

In this context, I believe the inverse of the "stereotypically huge" black penis to be the "naturally tiny" white one. And I suppose the purpose of many of these comparative comments are geared to prove both wrong.

But the question becomes "Why"? since Noone has seen enough of either to know conclusively. Clearly we have lingering suspicions that what we hope is false may be true. Or what we think is true may not be.

Sadly, the room for doubt will remain until (1) interracial experience becomes so common place that it renders all anecdotes useless and (2), "what's so" about the color of a black or white penis becomes "so what."

Last edited: