First black penis you ever saw

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, as a black guy, and from experience, and...well, fact, there isn't any difference. Yes, there a lot of black guys with huge dicks, but...there's a ton of white guys with dicks just as big, if not bigger.

yah I agree Taj... just depends on the guy...not the color of the guy. I see dicks every day at the gym and working as a massage therapist... *most of my guys preferr to be nude.* Some of the females too. :) So I see it all...

As far as sex goes... the longest was white...the thickest was black... NOW...if you could mesh them into one...it would be PERFECT! hahaha

Reactions: bmx4x4

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I was in 7th and he was in 8th. We had PE together. Our gym had no dividers in the rest room. His wasn't that big but it was uncut. It was the first uncut one I'd ever seen. I didn't even know they came that way. I thought something was wrong with his penis. haha

jander

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was a teen I worked at a summer camp and another one of the counselors was black. Once day we were changing and he pulled his pants down and exposed a positively gigantic snake of a cock. I already had my pants down and next to my 5 inch softy it looked even bigger. I started to get hard and that made him get hard and we ended up jacking off. He had never seen an uncut cock before and I had never seen one so huge, so we traded jacks for a little while. I'd guess it was about 10 inches long, but only about average width. He got really hard when he stroked my dick and ended up cumming when I grabbed his balls. We had been at camp for a week and I guess that like me he didn't get away to jerk off at all, because he came a lot. I came right after he did and I think I shot a bit more. Good times.

Reactions: B_er and lttle1

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had only two experiences with black cock and enjoyed them both and think about meeting another black guy sometime. One guy was average and thought I was big (I think my 7" is fairly average BTW). The other guy which went on to us meeting several times was a skinny 20something with a big piece of meat. So much so that I had to really work to take it all. :) I love every minute of it!! The one thing I found with both guys was the distinct taste of their skin. Has anyone else noticed that?

voter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was in a dorm in college. It was scary, like 9 inches, uncut on this wrestler who was suitemate. Saw it as he got out of the shower one morning. Needless to say, I went back to my room and relieved myself.

Storage

Experimental Member
Media
I had only two experiences with black cock and enjoyed them both and think about meeting another black guy sometime. ....

The one thing I found with both guys was the distinct taste of their skin. Has anyone else noticed that?

Can't say that I have since I haven't met or been with either of the two guys you were licking.

Or is the taste of "their skin" pre-supposing some kind of taste that all black men share?

I know, I know, don't read the thread if it bothers you, but damn if some of these posts aren't some of the most fetishizing pieces of writing I've ever read!

Guys: They're just dicks. Granted they might be darker than yours, but they're just tubes of skin like you have, not magical poles of sunshine and joy or mystical sticks of wonder! (Though I'm sure some black guys may want some of you to think so...)

I can't remember if I've ever described a partner to someone as having a "big white dick!" It was just big or average or small, good to work with or not. This attachment of race as a quality of description just feels, well, I hesitate to use the word I really wanna use that starts with an "r" cause it gets so mis- and over-used these days--so I'll just go with wrong...it feels wrong. And dumb.

To you white guys--if you were ALWAYS referred to as your race (which you didnt choose; it chose you) to describe something ELSE you didn't choose (your cock size), wouldn't that bother you? Just a little bit?:confused:

Okay I'm off my soap-box, continue on dudes...

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Can't say that I have since I haven't met or been with either of the two guys you were licking.

Or is the taste of "their skin" pre-supposing some kind of taste that all black men share?

I can't say i've noticed a particularly different taste as such with black women. There is a theory that states we are pre-programmed to be attracted to people with as different genetic makeup as possible. Blind tests have been done where women slept in a Tee shirt for a few nights, packed them in an airtight container, guys were asked to pick their favourite from the smell alone. Genetic tests were then done and they almost always found they'd picked one of the most geneticly gifferent shirts.

Taste is a very basic sense, apparently we can only pick five or six different 'tastes' with our tongues, the subtelty is all actually smell so maybe it is all related.

That said, I have noticed black skin FEELs different. Sort of like white skin with a strong suntan (unsurprising?), very slightly dry, never clammy and sweaty. I love it but when I tried to suggest black skin feels different to my black GF she acted like I was being somehow racist...

dean88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The first time I saw a black cock was back in primary school.
Not very original, but I saw it under the shower after PE. He was a good friend of me and I can still feel the tension when we had to shower for the first time. He, another friend (latino) and I were the biggest of our class, all about the same size.

Years later, when I was 17, I saw another one. It was during a sleep-over at my cousin. This black dude was a friend of my cousin and was also staying over. He was really fond of his body, flexing his muscles and walking around shirt-less, you know it. And, to be honest, he had a great body!
He also started bragging about his cock, that he had a 'real black cock' and referring to his big size.
Before we went to sleep we wanted to take a shower, and my cousin and I used to be very comfortable with each other. We walked around naked and stuff, tooks baths together, you know it. But I didn't know that my cousin and his friends also did that. So my cousin took a shower first while his friend and I watched TV in his bedroom. 15 Min later he walks in naked...
Then the black friend goes for a shower and also returns naked. Really nice cock and amazing body. And clearly a semi-hard-on, he even admitted he was getting an erection. It was just average but looked big next to my cousin's small one.
When I returned, I gave them a great show. Showing my semi-hard cock made his mouth fell open...

Reactions: Garcon_42 and B_er