First Chilean miner rescued, 32 more to follow.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been watching this live feed like a hawk, it's fascinating to me even though it's silly boring to watch. Lots of nothing and then a few minutes of happiness... rinse, and repeat. These miners amaze me, though. Grats to them. :)

This is the live feed I've been watching from a local news station website.
LIVE: Chilean Miner Rescue - Video - KCTV Kansas City

I've been watching since the afternoon as well,and I'm so happy that they're finally getting them out.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first rescue was a total tearjerker. The reaction on the little kid's face when he was finally able to see his father got everyone emotional. The second one was awesome too. He was out and ready to party, dancing about and joining in on the Chilean chants.

Let's hope they can get everyone out of there alive for that would certainly be one of the best stories of the year if they succeed.

D_Polly_Bunion

Account Disabled
Media
Im chilean, and these is one of the happiest day of my life... I'm so proud of the Chilean people, for second time in these year we are all brothers...
Thnks Chilean citizens, government (mr. President), and thanks to the world for the big support

torbert

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
How do men trapped as the miners in Chile deal with their sex drive? It is wonderful the rescue has gone so well, I only have praise for the miners, their families and the expertise of the rescurers.

I loved how the miner whose name is Mario,gave the rescuers rocks from the mine,he was so upbeat! and the little boy aww,i also heard on the radio that one of the miners has a mistress and the wife and mistress didn't know about each other until they met at the rescue site!

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've been watching this live feed like a hawk, it's fascinating to me even though it's silly boring to watch. Lots of nothing and then a few minutes of happiness... rinse, and repeat. These miners amaze me, though. Grats to them. :)

This is the live feed I've been watching from a local news station website.
LIVE: Chilean Miner Rescue - Video - KCTV Kansas City

absolutely fantastic news!!!

I keep checking ever few minutes for updates on the latest rescuee.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is indeed a glorious moment in history. Every time I hear about one of these disasters my heart sinks as they rarely have a happy ending like this. I'm very happy for the men and their families.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Kudos to the people of Chile, the officials that planned and executed the operation, and the miners and their families. I have my fingers crossed for continued success.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good stuff! The rescue is considerably sooner than I heard it was going to be, I thought the expectation was Christmas-time. Anyone know what changed?

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
19 up now so half way (accounting for the 5 rescuers that went down)

Awesome courageousness. Am in awe of everyone involved and pray for continued success of the rescue operation. Have watched each one up from 6 - 19 and scared to go to sleep tonight!

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They just rescued the 19th miner!
I've also been watching it all day today, it was 5am my time when they rescued the first one though.
I think everything just went faster than expected, luckily.

S

superbot

Amazing stuff!! ...Pretty tacky that people are trying to cash in on this near disaster by talking about making a film about it already.GOOD GRIEF!!

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jesus. What a joy to wake up this morning to hear that all 33 miners and all 6 rescue workers made it out of the mine safe and sound, without a hitch. That rescue mission was executed perfectly. Congratulations to the people of Chile, and to the family and friends of those miners and rescue workers. This story could have easily had a very different ending.