Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi. I've ordered my first cock cage online - one of those plastic ones - not because I'm into chastity but because I've always wanted to try one.

Are the any tips for wearing it, keeping it clean, wearing for extended periods? Or anything else you think I should know

Reactions: 7.25x6

Pasive_79

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi
I have wear a few models. Started from CB3000 which was to big for me, and unfortunatelly visibile couse of big bulge.
Than CB-6000, more comfy than CB3000, but still to big for my penis and makes visible bugle.
CB-6000s, was comfy and I could wear with every type of trousers, sometimes head point in the crotch.
Now I wear Holy trainer v3 -small cage and is perfect. Almost invisible and comfy. Depends of your cock size, you can try Holy Trainter v3 with nano cage.

outsidephilly

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
plastic is fun to start with, but you are going to want custom steel (mature metal or steelworxx) for longer term. If it feels bad, take it off. Its better to break chastity than get an infection. Use tons of lube (vasaline).. and most of all, after a while of cum control, wait till you experience the single best orgasm of your entire life.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're going to wear it all day, taking it off while you sleep is recommended, especially if you haven't developed a strong sense of the fit yet. There is some potential for the device pinching while you're sleeping and cutting off blood flow.

Maintaining hygiene is a concern. Removal and thorough cleaning at least once a week is important. When you're in the shower, try to get soapy fingers rubbing underneath; the underside will be much more in need of cleaning that the outside. A particularly useful tip I found was, in the situations where you have time to, run a blow drier on the device when you've got it wet (for example, when you've urinated).

It's also recommended that you keep the key on you. And make sure you have pliers on hand in case there's an emergency and you need to break the device open. It'd be better if you can do that quickly yourself, instead of having to wait a while to have it done in the ER.

Greywolf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Points addresses above are definitely worth keeping in mind. One additional consideration is the choice of locks to secure the sheath to the base. Most are small padlocks that will move around while attached to the top of the sheath - ok if that doesn’t bother you. The other is a tubular lock that slides into the top of the sheath and secures it as a non-moving part of the device itself. I find that to be infinitely more preferable as it provides security without the movement of the lock itself, which is my choice.
If you wear briefs, you may find the additional bulk of the device to be more confining than normal, especially when you sit down. Getting situated when you drive can be a challenge.
Recommend a water-based lubricant to prevent staining your underwear. Apply it liberally under the sac where the base ring goes around because heat and pressure can combine to cause chafing.
The effect the device will have on your mind will be profound; you’ll be constantly aware of it as you go about your daily routine and you’ll wonder if it’s as obvious to others that you’re wearing it as it is to you. When you remove it, the urge to stroke and cum will be irresistible.
Enjoy!

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve purchased several types from silicone to hard plastic to metal.
My problem is they are all way too big to wear in jeans. I’ve worn them running errands when I can wear baggy shorts but otherwise it would be impossible. How do you guys deal with the large bump?

jockbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’ve purchased several types from silicone to hard plastic to metal.
My problem is they are all way too big to wear in jeans. I’ve worn them running errands when I can wear baggy shorts but otherwise it would be impossible. How do you guys deal with the large bump?
For me, supportive underwear or jockstraps help with both comfort and concealment. You might also try a different cut of jeans. I like relaxed fit or carpenter jeans.

Reactions: P.J.9 and OKCLane

Barberseville

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi. I've ordered my first cock cage online - one of those plastic ones - not because I'm into chastity but because I've always wanted to try one.

Are the any tips for wearing it, keeping it clean, wearing for extended periods? Or anything else you think I should know

So, got any photos of you wearing it? How does it feel @CuriousAustralian ? Do you like it?

Reactions: P.J.9