First Cockring

OzSpeedoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey all,
Just uploded some new pics.
Got my first cockring a few days ago so been having a bit of practice get it on and off pol
Hear some guys wear am all day don't know how
Every time I get it on I'm instant boned.
What you all think and how you recon I get my girlfriend in let me use it lol

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope you like your cockring, I wear my s/steel latest one all the time, if you get a boner straight away it may be that your just excited about wearing one. I know I was when I got my first one.
It also maybe due to you buying one too small for you, I hope you did all the correct measurments before you bought it. The info is in my statistics page I think.
What material is it made of, I did'nt progress to steel one's untill about 2 years after the initial one untill I was certain of the correct size.

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love cock rings. I have found that you can use a big rubber band that comes on brocolli at the grocery store! It does the same thing as a metal one and is MUCH easier to get on and off. Of course, you can get the rubber tubing type with a little sliding plastic ring that does the same thing. Any cock ring of course is a good thing and definitely makes me get hard and stay hard. I have read a recommendation of every 20 minutes slipping it off for more blood flow into the penis.

OzSpeedoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yet its a steel one. I got a 2.25" diameter feels alittle tight but I can get it on easily that said I can't get it off with out rubbing one out and waiting till I get soft lol
Looking around theirs some cool sites selling wicked looking rings. Any one got their favourite they want to show and where you got it.