First Condom You Tried?

dwm2001

Just Browsing
Media
What was the first brand and style condom you used?

Mine was the Trojan non-lubricated comdom.After having used many types of condoms, I occasionally like to come back to these classics because they bring back memories of the first time. These plain ended, dry rubbers are a reliable product, although they don't offer the sensitivity of more technologically advanced condoms. The other thing was you had to leave a space at the end for the semen to collect as there was reservoir tip.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't actually know what the first condom I used was, because somebody else supplied it and put it on me. I do remember it was difficult to apply. Later my boyfriend suggested that I get something bigger. The next time I came armed with Trojan Magnums, which he commented fit much better (he liked putting condoms on me). I switched to the Magnum XL when they became available, and today I use They Fit U22.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ah, yes, I remember the Trojan Enzz. I think that's what I was given at my bachelor party in 1960. They were too tight. Thank heaven for Magnum XL. I don't feel strangled, and they go almost most of the way down my shaft.

kinda_jealous

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HEY PEOPLE
I dont post too often.
After trying the TheyFit condoms I HAD TO POST.
I am one of those few black guys that arent hung more than halfway to their knees. :wow: I have an average 6 inch dick. :nopity: That translates to an S, M, or O in that line of condoms. They dont come in the girth I need.
Im short but I have girth some hung guys cant even match.
I need a size 21 in that series which is one size below the largest. yaaay
My girth forces me to buy the N series because thats the first one that offers 21. There is extra to roll down but oh the fit. I never had a condom fit so spectacular.
N21 for me :toast: :beer:

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Originally posted by Sorcerer@Aug 29 2005, 11:26 PM
Trojan Enzz. It was like an Iron Maiden for my cock. :headbang:
Truly awful for a hung guy.
[post=339094]Quoted post[/post]​
I second that!! I was so shy and embarrassed about buying condoms that I actually drove to another town, lest I see a teacher or neighbor at the local pharmacy. So while I don't remember exactly what brand I bought, it's probably safe to say that it was whichever box I saw first, grabbed furtively, and dashed off to pay for at the cashier. ;)

I didn't realize I was large until I was 19 or 20, so I had about three years of squeezing myself into regular-size condoms, which was not fun. When I would pull out after sex, my cock looked like some deformed shrink-wrapped piece of meat barely recognizable as a part of my own anatomy.

Steve

fitandhung

Just Browsing
Media
Trojan arn't a regular stock item in the UK so it was the good old (and small) Durex. Laughable how much of the old fella it covered and was way too tight.

bigsam

Just Browsing
Media
Used whatever cheapo stuff they gave us at planned parenthood at first...horrific fit, but at the time I didn't know it wasn't normal. I didn't start using anything but "standard" lifestyles until last year when I switched to Magnum XL's and more recently They Fit D 21

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tried all the Trojan Magnum and Condomi XXL condoms out there but I have to say that they are rubbish compaired to They-Fit. I really thought that condoms were supposed to be that tight before trying these. I'm a G22 guy and they actually make me enjoy sex a hell of a lot more, it's almost as good as not wearing one!

So if any of you haven't already tried them then I suggest you look them up now

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
Well you asked...so here goes. Actually, my first condom was one I found. There was this secuded spot where couples use to go to "park" at night. I was walking around one day and spotted several scattered around. Some were sun-dried but one looked freshly used so I grabbed it up and put it in my pocket. I couldn't wait to get home and put it on. I tried to visualize what hunk had used it prior to me.
I guess this is where my "rubber" fetish started many years ago.

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
Gosh guys, was this confession so gross it warranted no replies?
Sorry but surely I'm not the only one that has ever done this?

mrsparkle

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Believe it or not, I was just reading this thread and was going to tell my story about my first condom being one I had found. It's uncanny, but my experience was EXACTLY like yours, Mighty Joe, except I was on my little 65cc Honda, cruising around the 'parking' spots. I was actually looking for a place to go parking that night when I found that first rubber. Took it home, washed it out good, and tried it on for size. Fit fine at that age (16).

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times; it was the dying of one era and the dawning of a new one; it was the generation of the dangerous and the damned, and man lived only on a wing and a pray. I was fourteen then and had thought myself completely assimilated into the 'dangerous crowd' as I, for the first time, tired on a Trojan Magnum. And to further intensify the fire of my ego...it fit rather snugly.