First Condom You Tried?

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Durex Avanti Ultima about 4 weeks ago, oh the constriction! i bought a pack of 4 seasons larger last week, and they fit perfectly. unfortunatly they dont sell trojan magnums in Perth. :(

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
wow this is an old thread... glad it's been revived though.

i think the first condoms i used were durex. i can't remember what type it was but i didn't like how it felt. everything i've used afterwards have been either trojans or pleasure plus, which feel sooo much better.

JohnnyVee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure what kind it was, possibly either a Trojan of some sort. Whatever it was I didn't care for it very much. I was in a rush to get it on, plus it was uncomfortable. Felt too tight at the base.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The regular unlubricated, non-reservoir tipped, Trojans. They came in a little red box (the first ones I bought were three in a box), and they were so tight it was like a second skin. I thought that was how condoms were supposed to fit. I used either spit or water for lube 'cause I'd forgotten (or was too embarrassed to ask for) the K-Y.

D

deleted110426

First condom I tried was a Trojan-ENZ Lubricated Condoms the light blue packaged ones..... Yep it busted.

biggs23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
first time i wore a condom it was a trojan large, and i broke it just after insertion, i had to go get some magnums xl's and they are the only thing that really dont squeeze too hard or break, ive even broken standard magnums, im pretty thick so they just dont fit around me....they just kind of break off, hell ive even broken screaming-o cock rings, which work really well, but i swelled up and it snapped, i have to get the large ones :p

damn you large cock.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no idea, it's been more than 30 years! It was back in the 1970s after Angie. I was first told of their existance in a health education class (not that I listened). Then my grandfather and finally Lou Miucci who called them prophylactics. Miucci then drove me to Miller's pharmacy down in Stapleton where the owner (?) of the place and Lou explained the full function of a condom and how it worked. It was more than a little embarassing to me. To prove a point, a flashlight was used for a demonstration and as a reminder that they could fit most anything and still not break. Horribly embarassing. Lou then drove me back to 1208 Bay and told me not to forget what I had learned or to go wild trying out the new knowledge. Over the next decade-until well after I'd graduated high school- he would remind me to always use a prophylactic when engaging in sex.

The first time I used a condom, it felt strange and it took me forever to cum as I kept wilting as I kept envisioning the two men who used a fucking flashlight for a demonstration. Eventually, the girl I was with begged me to stop and she then finished me off with a b.j. The next time, things went better and have for the most part since then.