first condoms

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by B_hungshboy, Nov 12, 2007.

1. B_hungshboy

B_hungshboy New Member

okay so i finally got enough confidence to go out and buy my first condoms today. i went to walmart because they had self checkouts and i walked in and they had taken them all away.... so i went to stop and shop and used their self check outs... i bought a 3-pack trojan enz lubricated (the light blue box). damn... theyre expensive... $4.99 for 3!

ps. i am still a virgin. =(

2. D_Scurfielde Skinflute

you know what's great, when people buy you condoms as a joke, and you end up using them. secret santa one year, when I was 15, box of trojan magnum xls, the person who gave em to me were like "it's not like you can use them" and they were wrong, I got home and wanted to see how one fit, it fit like a glove, so I jacked off into it. I used the other two to do the same, because there was a thrill in it.

3. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    No need to be shy about it. If anyone gives you shit, fuck 'em; and now you have the condoms to do it!! :p

But I don't like the regular condoms. WAY too restrictive. Magnums have been MUCH more comfortable -- not to sound like a braggart -- and I'm looking into the Magnum XLs.

4. Julio47

Julio47 New Member

Albums:
    Reminds me of my first CD :) I opened up the case there it was, a condom lol

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

For any guys in the UK you can get condoms free from your local family planning clinic if you didn't know that.

6. Calcium

Calcium New Member

Albums:
    Absolutely nothing to be ashamed about buying condoms. For more fun, buy them with KY and a cucumber and have a smug grin on your face when you get to the cashier.

7. HERCSURF

HERCSURF New Member

lol thats a cute story. dude if your going to buy condoms.. and your young and cute or whatever.. your basically telling the cashier.. yeah im having sex..lol nothing to be ashamed of bro. Ill actually try and go to the cutest cashier possible ( guy or girl )

8. D_Dick VonDuke

D_Dick VonDuke New Member

u late, i bought my first condoms at 12 y/o. but didn't get laid til 4 yrs later. lol

9. Bw51102

Bw51102 Member

dude way to go. always strap it up and have safe sex.

10. e_a_s_t

e_a_s_t New Member

What's there to be embarassed about?

11. B_hungshboy

B_hungshboy New Member

WOW.. i'm really behind.. i'm still a virgin

12. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

Ive NEVER been able to use condoms as ive as of yet to find one that'll fit over my enormous logger head.:redface:

13. Omegaman

Omegaman Member

Albums:
    This post remind me of a showing of the World Funniest Commerical. Location: London, England ..maybe a small grocery store. a young lad wait till everyone was finish at the cashier, then he approach her nervously, opening his wallet to give the money. Then see look for the pricing, No Pricing!!! Guy was still nervous, then sHe pick up the intercom, and said, "JOHN!!!, HOW MUCH ARE THESE BOX OF CONDOMS?" The young lad was so embrass when everyone was staring at him at the counter. [Just for Laugh]

If I am the pharmacy, I don't mind just buying a 24pack or 36 pack of condoms. Grocery shopping just through it in with the grocery, who cares.:biggrin1: Tend to get the ex-thin stuff.

14. Magicgayboy

Magicgayboy New Member

Well congrats on your first time, dude! It get's much easier the more you do it. Also, the larger quantity you buy the more money you'll save per condom :wink:

The first condoms I ever bought were out of those rest stop vending machines.

Wicked!!!!! :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted