First cruising bukkake

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Aaronbucks, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Aaronbucks

Aaronbucks Member

Just got back home from my first experience of bukkake in a cruising area. This guy has been using me for just a little while as his cocksucker, seeing as I've got a relatively average cock and his is a big 'un (avg thickness, but about 8 in long).

Anyways. So, for a little while he's been talking about using me in front of some other guys. Today he messages me, and arranges to meet me at a cruising area - about 20 miles from where I live.

So, I wait for him there. I'm a bit nervous, cos the place is crawling with guys. I'm in a suit - he asked me to be. He drives in a couple of minutes later, and I get out the car to follow him into the woods.

When there, he finds a really open spot and opens his fly to let the monster out. I'm nervous but get to work on it quickly. Soon, there's about 5 guys watching from about 20m away, and although I'm really worried that we might get busted by the police, he reassures me to carry on. The guys just stand back, leering at me taking the full length down my throat. He reassures me every so often, saying 'feels good, lad'

Eventually, realising that I'm not gonna get any action off these guys, he zips up and makes me follow him back to the car park. We wander round - like he's parading me. Then head back in to a different spot in the woods.

This time, we're followed by a couple of new fellas, who are a bit more daring. He finds a quiet corner, makes me kneel down and gets his schlong out again. I get to work on it. It's making me horny knowing what's coming next. One, then the other guys come forward, and they move me into a spot where I have access to all 3 cocks.

I'm wanking my boss's cock, and then he pushes my head down onto one of the others. It's fat, but short. Then my attention moves to the other. This continues for a few minutes. Me serving one cock while wanking the other two - never letting up from my boss's cock, which is my prime concern. I don't particularly like the look of either of the other guys, but taking their cocks is my job.

It doesn't take long for one to say he's gonna cum, which triggers the other two. He shoots over my face, coating me with spunk, which drizzles down onto my suit. No. 2 comes immediately afterwards, and as they're zipping up, my boss shoots, holding his cock on my face, and marking me as his.

The others leave, and he walks me back to the parking area, checking I'm alright. I'm a little adrenalined, but otherwise fine. He heads off to work, and I'm back home. Satisfied to have pleased my boss.

2. jojolongdong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What a great story, I've got a monster in my pants now.

3. circlecape

circlecape New Member

Reminds me of drunken uni party once with some guy friends. One of the guys was gay and said he loved to be cummed on by us. We all whipped out and he had a field day with the 7 of us. His face was covered in cum. While my experiences with guys is limited to very few random occassions this one stands out as pretty darn hot since all of the guys were displaying masculine sexuality in its finest form.

4. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

hot story! :) got me all hard. never had an opportunity like that, but I'd definitely would like to.

5. buzzrider7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    How come I never saw shit like this go down at uni? I obviously picked the wrong school. :mad: Damn hot story.

6. Aaronbucks

Aaronbucks Member

Thanks for the appreciation, guys. Like I say, not a fictitious story, but something that genuinely happened this weekend. Suit's still caked in patches of spunk, ready to wear for the next time I see my boss.

Nice uni anecdote, btw. I'd find it pretty hard to look my mates in the eye ever again (cum aside) after that, but guess it was part of the thrill for that guy?

7. Cumshoter

Cumshoter Member

I don't believe in your fiction man but ok story.

8. B_ordinarydude88

B_ordinarydude88 New Member

how do you find yourself to be more straight than gay after a story like this?

personally, I think youre 100% gay after doing something like this. quit kidding yourself about being straight/more straight than gay..

9. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Scenarios like this DO happen; the only issue is whether this story actually happened. I tend to believe it.

10. Aaronbucks

Aaronbucks Member

Cheers for the comments, guys.

Know what you mean, Ordinary - feeling pretty frisky homo at the moment, but balance this up against my overall drive towards women, and feel i'm averaging out around 60:40. But hey. Who knows. Hardly a science.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Swede. Like I say in my account, it took a bit of time (and nerves) to get it set up. Not like it just happened! This kinda added to the thrill, but it was pretty reckless.

11. captainwhackit

Albums:
    Quit telling other guys what and who they are!
    You have absolutely no authority to be telling people, based on one experience, what their sexuality is!

Man, that kind of attitude really pisses me off, and it shows the complete ignorance people have for male sexuality.

Go and educate yourself.

OP, great story, thanks for sharing it. And unlike other idiots here who seem to have more knowledge than some of the leading sexologists on Earth, I'm not going to suggest your sexuality is anything other than what you believe it is. :smile:

12. cocksucker

cocksucker Member

Thats an amazing story. Wish that sort of thing would happen to me.

Draft saved Draft deleted