First Crush

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by SpoiledPrincess, Apr 5, 2007.

1. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Who was your first crush? I'm a little ashamed to admit mine was famous wooden puppet Troy Tempest from Stingray. Oh, he was so manly, brooding and intense, all this coupled with the highest morals and the truest of hearts. However he was in love with that fucking bitch Marina aqua Marina - I hated her, the daft bint couldn't even talk.

2. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

3. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Haha, remember the Stingray theme?

4. DGirl

Gold Member

LOL!!!!!!!!!

I had a HUGE crush on our paper boy. He was older by like 4 or 5 years. I was like 9 or 10.

As I got older I had MANY CRAZY crushes on teachers in Jr high school. No, Nothing ever came of them..." Eventhough they KNEW:eek: ....." They were NOT into LITTLE kids..........." Like the teachers now days.........

Then in High school it went towards the HOTTIES on T.V.!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

5. ruffboy

Gold Member

a sweet little girl in my class in 2nd grade
    i could still fall in love with her ;-)

i crush easy, often and hard. its a weakness.

6. railfan69

railfan69 Member

Albums:
    mine was my neighbor when I was 11 she was 10 she was so beautiful back then that was 30 years ago she married had kids but when we seen each other last year we hugged and that was all it took we have been together ever since and we are happier now , then we ever were before . she looks the same now as she did 30 years ago .Our feelings never changed over the years

7. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Han Solo.

*sighs*

8. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Well-Known Member

I agree she was a bitch, and never deserved him. I was in love with one of my Dad's friends when I was four! I didn't have sexual feelings at that age, but still remember having dreams about him, standing naked with him beside the river as the sun went down -- and being surrounded by the warm feeling of love.

9. deepdick

deepdick New Member

Albums:
    I LOVED THAT SHOW! Wish it was on iTunes.

10. LongTimeComing

I read somewhere that since the internet has made it so much easier to find people from our childhoods, there are a tremendous number of relationships restarted after decades of separation. Turns out that people kind of model their romantic ideals after their first crush... so even if that first crush didn't work out originally, the second time 'round seems to stick... even if it is 30 or 40 years later. I know it has worked that way for one close friend of mine.

11. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    MaryAnn from Gilligan's Island.

12. D_fitnesswitness

D_fitnesswitness Account Disabled

I never had a first crush per se.....I kinda did this thing as a kid, where I just liked girls. If they talked to me, I liked them.

I guess most kids do that though.

I still havent had a first REAL crush. I think I've numbed my emotions, lol.

13. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Here's hoping nobody says Mister Ed.

14. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Well-Known Member

Well I would have shared the professor with her I have to admit! LOL:rolleyes:

15. Principessa

Gold Member

My first real crush was a beautiful blue-eyed blonde named Billy in kindergarten. We actually got in trouble for playing doctor under the blanket during nap time. :eek:

Second crush was a boy up the street named Reid. He was about two years older than me and I was the only girl he ever invited to his birthday parties.

Both are married now with children but I remember them fondly.

16. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    *sigh* Davy Jones. The Monkees. I was 7, I think. I wrote him a letter and told him to wait til I grew up so he could marry me. My mom kept the letter instead of mailing it, so I still have it- now I know why he never replied! :biggrin1:

17. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Can't really think of my first celebrity crush but my first real boyhood crush, well,
    I was a squeky clean little freshman, just new to the town and in my first day in gym class, I saw him. He was a senior and the captain of the football team. He was a star athlete, popular and smart. He was tall, dark and handsome. The biggest brown eyes ever that you could just drown in. His name was rob and he made me melt. He was in the gym class after ours and he was changing and I saw a hairy chest, an this awesome body dressed in nothing but a white jockstrap and white socks...I was riveted. I made it my business to find out as much as I could about him and eventually we became friends. He helped me in my sports activities and I was like a moon eyed puppy dog at his feet. He got a kick out me and I just fell deeper in love.
    No real major happy ending. He graduated, went off to college. We stayed in touch a little. He would come back every now and again to the games and offer encouragement to me....my face would be hurting so much when I was around him because I would be smiling so much. Nothing sexual ever happened with Rob and at the time I wasn't ready for it. even today I still smile when I think of him, his body and sure his friendship.

I have to laugh right now because as I re-read what I wrote I found A LOT of spelling erros, etc....to this day I get easily distracted by thinking of him...lol...so please forgive me if there are still errors here I haven't corrected.....:smile:

18. GoneA

Gold Member

A girl named Charity in the 2nd grade. When I told her I liked her, in the 2nd grade, she screamd "ILL, YUCK!!"

We ended up dating in high school, though.

I knew she'd come around -- they always do ... they always do.

19. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Sassy - Davy Jones was the first non puppet I had a crush on, I adored him so much that I ended up getting told off for kissing a boy in school (I was about 7), why did I kiss him? Simply because his name was David Jones :)

20. Love-it

Gold Member

His loss.

Draft saved Draft deleted