First cuckold experience last night

arnie

Just Browsing
Media
Took my wife out for her 25 bday last evening. We had an excellent dinner, split a bottle of wine and celebrated her bday. I asked if there was anything else she wanted to do. She said she was feeling horny and had always wanted to have a threesome. We had talked about it in the past, but never acted out on it.

To make a long story short, she got a hold of a male co worker of hers who is a very attractive dude. Nice build 6'2 about 210 and pretty muscular. We met up back at our apt. and had a few drinks. We were enjoying ourselves when my wife says lets go back to the bedroom and have some fun.

We all strip down and he flops out his cock. I'm amazed he's a hell of a lot bigger than me, and already rock hard, 9-10 i guess. I have always had a small cock 3-4 ". My wife has never had a orgasm from me thru intercourse. I am able to get her to cum with my mouth on a regular basis thru oral sex. It was a skill that I had to perfect because of my small endowment.

I sat and watched while Ben plowed my wife. When he first stuck his cock in her I watched her eyes go into the back of her head. She scraped her nails into his back and she was in heaven. They fucked for about 5 minutes while I sat there in amazement. He pulled out and shot about 8 or 9 shots all over her stomach and pussy. My reward was to clean her up.

She was so wet, and his cum actually tasted ok. I lapped her pussy for another orgasm, and they fucked one more time. She told me this morning that she felt so good. Never had an experience like that before, but I have a feeling that my wife will want to do it again.

Is my cock really that small to give her an orgasm from intercourse. She said I am the smallest guy to be inside her, but the best oral skills of any man she has been with. She has been with 8 guys she tells me in her life.

Compare your cock to my pics if you can.

Attachments

Last edited:

B_ordinarydude88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ugh, you ate the other dudes cum off your wife, as a reward?!?! I find that absolutely disgusting and more of a punishment than a reward.. but to each his own I guess.

how deep did he go? only 5 minutes, correct me if im wrong, but isnt that pretty quick?

arnie

Just Browsing
Media
Ordinary dude, I don't know if it was a reward, but more of her fantasy. I told her that it was her night and I would be open to pleasing her. I have tasted my load every once and a while just not another dudes.