First Day of School...

sammygirly: Ok, I never do this...pics of my son online are taboo, I NEVER put him online, but...I just had to share (and figured nobody would complain in the woman's section - and if ya do, pfft on you!)

My little boy on his first day of school....geez, I don't look great early on rainy mornings....who cares? I'm proud I didn't cry until he was well into the building ;D

Smiles.jpg

Smooch.jpg

prepky: He is a complete cutie pie...so school just started where you live...wow, kids here have already been in school for 6 weeks.

again he is a cutie!! (you need to be proud)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
OMG! This takes me back to 1976 and my oldest child's first day. I have a pic of my brave little kindergartener getting onto the schoolbus dressed in his new school clothes and shoes.

It was only the beginning of 'first days' that lasted until 1994 when my fourth child entered her senior year.

Lovely pics, sammy. They'll get more precious as time goes on!

Pecker

(They've invented the vibrating tampon. Now a woman can be at her best when she's at her worst.)

prepstudinsc: Sammy those pics are too cute. I hope his first day of school went well!

Javierdude22: Dang, he''s the cutest kid ever Sammy! And you look so proud...aw...

I can't wait to hopefully get kids someday...

bblumbee: Sammy... he is absolutely adorable. I know you are proud... it is written all over you...

bb

sammygirly: Aw no, I totally didn't want him to go and if I could have prevented it another few years I surely would have!

He had a blast of course - he loves people.

I am proud as hell and thanks guys for sharing this moment with me ;D

awellhungboi: Aw, I missed the pics!

Congrats, Sammy! Hope he had fun on his first day!

jackinman: Sammy your son is so adorable. I got to see his picture earlier today while I was at work. God bless him.

7x6andchg: Your son looks like a little red X?

Just kidding - I guess you exceeded your villagephotos limit. I will have to see what I can see later...

Hope his first day went well. Be strong, Sammy, there are only many many years of the same ahead of you. ;D My mother always said she only cried twice - when she left me for my first day of school, and when she left me for my first day at college.

Paul
7x6&C

SweetDiane: :eek: :( I can't see the photos... !!! I can't see your avatar either, Sammy... what's happenin' ?

wvalady1968: Sammy, he's gorgeous and you were very brave to be able to not cry in front of him.

[There's that damn ticking noise again! What the hell is that?]

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Awwww !! He's so sweeeet !!! (I love kids... I wish I were his age again.) You must be a happy mother... !

Bless you both.

AnonyMs: I could not see the pics until today as well.

What a cutie - so full of life and vibrant.

ah... poor mama - the first of many beginnings!

throb919: Sammy--Thanks so much for sharing. What a great little fella...! And what a great Mom he has...

gigantikok: That's really sweet... :)

You should consider getting him involved in child modeling, I bet he'd be really successful!