First Day on the Job (Part Two of Interview for a Pool Boy)

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
He knocks on the door and arrives right on schedule. Punctual, as well as hot as hell and good looking to boot. This guy’s a real keeper….and I hope I get to keep him and have fun with him for a long while.

As I open the door, he smiles and looks directly in my eyes and says, “At your service, Missus. What do you have on the schedule for me today?” I scan him up and down and notice the really tight tee that reveals the nice body underneath, and below the tee some of the shortest shorts I’ve ever seen. It appears that he has his cock pull upward, because I can see the outline of a bulge. Even soft, his cock has a nice outline that makes me want to run my hand down his front side and cup his balls. I tell him I am glad that I got to pick out his uniform and he fills it out as well as I had anticipated.

I am wearing a black bikini underneath a sheer black dress. The lines of my body are revealed through the dress. He glances at me and says, “You look very nice, and sexy today, too. Will I be cleaning the pool, perhaps?”

I take him by the hand and lead him to the back where the lawn and garden equipment is kept. “Today, our lawn needs to be mowed. Front and back. The mower is all gassed up and ready to go. If you will take care of the front yard first, you can finish in the back. Then if you feel like it, you can take a dip in the pool afterward to cool off.” I need to run inside for a bit, but I will be tanning later on. You go ahead; you won’t bother me at all.” And as he turns to look at the equipment, I slide my hand down his back and squeeze his nice, firm ass, and give it a quick “pop” just before I disappear inside the house.

The front yard takes very little time, as most of our yard is in the back. I watch through the window and admire his body as he begins to sweat. My hands wander down to my breasts and squeeze them as I fantasize about this hot stud in my yard. The tee is beginning to bead up as he rounds the house toward the back yard. I slip out the back door onto the deck, with a bottle of ice cold water for my Yard Boy. I stand on the deck until he looks up and then hold up the bottle with a quizzical look on my face. He smiles broadly, and nods as if to understand my unspoken question. I walk the water to him as he pauses to catch his breath and cool off. While he is taking his break, his other hand drops to my hip and gently brushes against me.

As I make my way back to the deck, he returns to his work. My husband comes out the door and gives me a kiss just as I reach the deck. I make sure that the Yard Boy can see the sensual kiss and my husband squeezing my ass as he fondles me. He is on his way out for the afternoon to meet with friends. I tell him that I will make sure the Yard Boy does a good job and is rewarded appropriately afterward. He laughs at me and tells me I am bad, and that he loves me.

I head back into the house to prepare a drink. Lemonade, vodka, ice in the blender…. A splash of grenadine and a slice of lemon for a finishing touch. Back on the deck with my drink in hand, I remove my dress and prepare to tan. Sipping my drink seductively, I reach behind me with the other hand and untie the top of my suit. As my bra falls limply to the side of the chair, I give my boobs a nice, slow rub, and the nipples jump to attention. The areolas are particularly large today. The entire time, my eyes are transfixed on this gorgeous creature in my back yard. He is sweating and glancing occasionally my way. Staring at him with a steely look I motion for him to come over.

I watch as he walks nervously towards me, and notice a semi-erect bulge in his pants. I watch him as he adjusts himself and think to myself how badly I want to reach out and touch him. “I’ve been thinking about your job interview, and I think I might give you a pay raise if you don’t mind a bit of extra work?” He glances at the ground and for the first time I really see how nervous he is. “Yes, Missus, but your husband told me earlier that if I as much as look at you, I will be fired.”

I laugh and tell him not to be foolish. I would like to tan and I need some help with my lotion. “Yard Boy, I need you to take this lotion and rub it all over my body. Make sure you get it all nice and even. I don’t like tan lines…” Nervously, he takes the bottle from my hand and hesitates. “Listen, Yard Boy. If you don’t do as I ask, you will be fired… by me. You don’t need to worry about my husband. He’s busy with his life…” (Little did the Yard Boy know, but I already knew about the earlier conversation between my husband and him. I had asked my husband to give him a hard time. I wanted to know if he was willing to obey me, even at risk of losing his job.)

As I roll over on my tummy, he begins to pour the lotion on my back and shoulders. When he reaches my panties, I instruct him to remove them. He hesitates. “Come on, boy… it’s not like you haven’t already seen me. Just take them off so you can lotion me up.” He does as he’s told, slipping his fingers between the string and my hips, and pulling the panties gently away and down my legs. He spends some quality time rubbing the lotion on my ass, in between the crack. Dipping a finger or two into my hot love box, he mentions that it’s already wet there, so no lotion is needed. I begin to moan, letting him know how good it feels and that he’s doing a fabulous job. He dips his fingers into my pussy once again, pulling away juices combined with the coconut oils. I watch him as he breathes deeply, inhaling the aromas and sucks the juice from his fingers. I also notice his pants are getting tighter and tighter.

After a couple of minutes of foreplay, I instruct him to finish up and get back to work. I tell him to remove his shirt before he gets back to work. When he removes it I say, “Honey, you are so pale, I hope you don’t burn, but you do need to get a little sun. Here let me put this sunscreen on you.” I stand up (totally naked) and begin to work the sunscreen into this shoulders, neck and chest. I reach behind him and rub his back with my fingers and palm of my hand as my breasts press against his chest. His hands find my waist and he pulls me close. I feel his cock press against me, straining in his pants, begging to be freed. As I continue to work the lotion in his back, I look up into his eyes and push my loins deeper into him. So full of desire, so full of passion. Our faces are inches apart and as he licks his lips, I tell him to kiss me. “But, what about the yardwo…” I reach up and plant a nice wet kiss on him, my tongue dipping into his mouth, searching and finding his. His hands move from my waist to my ass. He cups my cheeks and pulls me up into him. I smell the sweat on his body and I breathe in and out. The kissing becomes fiercer, more passionate. I pull back, once more halting the pleasure, making him wait. I instruct him to finish oiling me up and to be sure he gets my chest really good. He liberally applies the lotion, starting on my neck and shoulders, then his fingers gingerly wrap around my globes and the oils saturate my breast. I am so very aware of this hot, young stud paying such close attention to his responsibilities. It is as if he is worshipping my breasts, cupping, massaging, tweaking and lovingly smothering them with the scented lotion.

Moving further down my body, he pays as much attention to my waist and tummy, reaching the cushiony mound that safely protects the sweetest part of my body, he looks up at me, with raised eyebrows. I nod my head to prod him to continue, and he looks back at his work at hand. So my husband can apply lotion to my body for tanning, but this boy was a totally new experience for me. It was as if he was making love to my body through his fingers and hands only. Teasing me, tempting me, and making me yearn for more of what he has to offer. Moaning is pleasure, I tell him, “My god, boy, you have me on edge right now. I think I may have to cum.” Upon hearing this, he fingers dive into my pussy. First one, then two, while his thumb strums my clit like a guitar. While one hand is busy with my pussy, his other hand moves quickly and swiftly to my breasts. Tweaking my nipple, pulling and pinching it until I can stand no more. Faster and faster the hands work in unison. My body begins to shiver and shake and my hips rise in the air. “Yes, baby, make me cum hard. Oh, my god, Oh, my GOD!” A flood of juices covers his hand as I climax. My hips slowly lower down to the chair and my breathing become steady once more. I look at him with amazement and tell him he must finish his work now.

“Now, back to work. Finish quickly, I want to play some more.” I lie back on my lounger and watch him from the corner of the deck as he finishes up the yard work. I roll over to onto my back and continue to watch as I allow my fingers to roll my hard nipples. Tweaking them with my forefinger and thumb, I begin to get wet and feel the sensation and urgency within me, remembering what has just happened. I am watching him work. The sun is hot, bearing down on our unclothed skin. Beads of sweat on my back, by now he is sweating profusely. I go into the house to refresh my drink and make him a quick rum and Coke.

“Come here, Yard Boy, join me in the pool for a quick cool down.” “But Missus, I don’t have any swimwear.” I remind him that skinny dipping is totally acceptable in our pool. He seems to be hesitant and once again mentions the conversation with my husband. I hand him his drink and kiss his cheek. "Don’t worry about him. I told you, you work for ME.” Then rather hastily and without a second thought, I instruct him “Get your cock out now." With a somewhat shocked look on his face, he slowly unzips his shorts and pulls them down, releasing an already hard cock which springs to life. “Ah, just as I remember,” I say smirking and grabbing his engorged member. “Now, this is why I employed you.”
“I thought it was because I did so well in the interview, Missus.” After reminding him what all the interview entailed, including licking my pussy and making me cum several times, I say, “And don’t call me ‘Missus’ while you are here… call me ‘Mistress’.”

"Errr, yes Miss" whereupon I squeeze his cock hard, "What did I just say?" "Yes Mistress!" was the hurriedly reply, as I continue squeezing, staring him straight the eye. Then relaxing my grip I start a slow rub "Good boy” and I lead him by his cock to the steps in the pool.

He begins to speak, but his words stumble among each other, because it's hard to ignore the fact that that I am nude and my fingernails are lightly grazing the length of his totally stiff cock. As we step into the pool and feel the chilled water cool us both, we recognize the sensual surge through both our bodies. I sit on the steps as he stands below me in the pool, bringing his rock solid cock to perfect mouth level. I notice pre-cum start to dribble from his cock. My mouth is centimeters from the tip. I breathe in the aroma of his cock, the mixture of sweat, pre-cum and the lotions on my body mingle together to give a totally erotic sensation. My tongue flickers out to grab the dripping pre-cum as my other hand reaches to hold his tight balls. I take a large drink of my slushy vodka and hold it in my mouth as I open up to engulf his enormous cock and begin the slow, methodical massage with my mouth and throat. As I massage his cock with my mouth and throat, my other hand is working his balls and I feel the swelling. I take him deeper and deeper until my nose is nuzzling his stomach. The scents of his body heighten my awareness and fill me with desire for him. He tells me he cannot hold it much longer, that I have enticed him for too long today.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I pull away from him and instruct him to turn around and finish his drink. He makes a pathetic noise between frustration and begging. He wants and needs to cum so badly. “Turn around now, boy!” I snap. He turns his back to me and it is a few seconds before he realizes that I am applying sunscreen to his back. “I don’t want you to burn out here. Time for a second application. You will need this if you are going to work on me outside.” I continue to apply the sunscreen, working my way down toward his ass. After liberally applying the lotion on his ass I gave it a good squeeze and firm pop. “Do you like that, boy?” “Yes, Mistress” came the reply. “Good, I think we shall have you well trained in no time.” His cock swells at the thought of having a dominant woman use him for her pleasure. He mentioned before that he was a bit submissive and enjoyed dominance.

"Turn around, boy!” As he turns, we are once again face-to-face; his cock is nudging my stomach. I start to rub cream into his chest; fixing his stare I rub cream onto his neck. Before pushing his head to the side, he sees my wicked smile, and I draw my nails down his chest and pinch his nipple. He grimaces as I twist it, and just as he reaches the pleasure to pain, I give it one more good twist.

I instruct him to lift me to the edge of the pool so I can sit on the side with my feet in the water. He must remain in the pool. “Come here, boy~” He notices that each time I say ‘boy’, I say it with more disdain and more forcefulness.

“Now, boy, I want you to sit on the second step so I can rest my legs on your shoulders. I am tired, and I need to be serviced. You best be ready to do a good job, now, boy~” As he lowers his head to my pussy, I grab his hair and pull his head back so he is looking me in the eyes. “What the fuck do you think you are doing?”

“I….it’s…uh…”
“You do as you’re told, boy. Put my legs over your shoulders and stick out your tongue.”
As he sticks his tongue out, I guide his head toward my pussy and hold it inches away, so he can smell the sweet perfumes of my pussy. He realizes how much I am enjoying this tease. I hold his head by his hair and run two of my fingers over my wet pussy.

“Open wide, boy~” I take my fingers full of wet juices and wipe the sweet nectar onto his tongue, pushing my fingers further down his throat. It is not long before he begins to gag.
"Poor boy, I’m sorry. Now stick out your tongue again" He is suspicious, but does as he’s told anyway, judging by his moaning and the ache of his hard cock it is evident he is enjoying this.

This time I gently place my swollen clit on his tongue and instruct him to start licking.
By now we are both moaning and I am grinding my pussy into his mouth. As he gazes up into my eyes, he sees me squeezing my tits and tossing my head back. My moans get louder and I tense up as he is now lapping at my swollen clit as hard as he can while my hands still firmly grip his hair, pulling his head deeper inside me.

I release a loud moan and pussy juice flows into his mouth. He instinctively rubs his cock as he swallows the delicious sweet juices. I look down with a grin and wipe off some of the juice from his chin and lick it off of my fingers. Then I notice him rubbing his cock and give him a short, sharp slap across his face.
"Did I tell you to do that?"

Noticing the shocked look on his face I bend down and give him a long, deep, passionate kiss. And I whisper, “If you do as you’re told you will never have to rub your cock again" I kiss him on the cheek and as I walk away, I tell him… “Save that cock juice for me until next time. You can go now.”

(Talk about some blue balls…)

D

deleted720893

Well, simply put, I'm exceptionally wet right now.

Last edited by a moderator: