First dildo advise?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rangisrovus19, Feb 3, 2011.

1. rangisrovus19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey all,

So i just got my first dildo the other day, and i love it. It's 8x6, which, upon its arrival, surprised me just to how big that really is. As a top for all of my sexual life, this looked like a pretty intimidating start to my adventures in bottoming. But, after some patience and practice, I got it mostly all in and DAMN, it feels great! But it tends to get really dirty, and that's the last thing I want to happen when I'm with someone and they are fucking me. So I'm wondering if over the course of some time practicing with my dildo, will my bum become better at controlling that?

2. facetious8

facetious8 New Member

that's great that you're expanding your horizons and trying something new. you should try flushing yourself out first (before dildo play or with someone else) until it's clear, let yourself dry a little, then pound away :)

3. rangisrovus19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    flush out with what? the dildo seems to be doing the trick already...

4. brinzaulsschwul

Gold Member

I think you`ll find that he means have a shit before ramming the dildo up there, then have a wash, put lube on and in your ass, put a condom on the dildo (1, it keeps the dildo clean and 2, you get in the habit of putting condom on a `cock`that is going up your ass because you don`t want to get HIV) cover that with lube and pound away.

Enjoy

Draft saved Draft deleted