First ever Boyfriend! We are in love after 10 days.

7"24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So I'm in my mid 20's he's In his teens. We are both very straight acting guys. Secretly were dating, I have never had a sex life or felt as comfortable with anyone as I am with him. It's just tough when you can't show your affection in pulic like straight couples can. Just wanted to share.

7"24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Because hes all I think about. I used to say I'd never fuck a guy, but he changed my mind. I love him and don't want to look for anyone else again, guys that like guys but appear to like girls are rare, it just feels different then any other relationship I have had. And I was engaged to a girl I dated for years.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your comfort with him will grow as your world. A circle of good friends
can help with support as well finding a location to reside will help all
the personal growth that you [both] will experience.

When I found my lover, the best advice I received 'getting started'
was and is - make it as you want it.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
7"24;3711820 said:
So I'm in my mid 20's he's In his teens. We are both very straight acting guys. Secretly were dating, I have never had a sex life or felt as comfortable with anyone as I am with him. It's just tough when you can't show your affection in pulic like straight couples can. Just wanted to share.

It's good that you express your feelings for each other. Just did want you to know that there are places in the USA where you could be more open about showing your affection for each other. I'm not sure about Texas though. All the best.

AdamTaylor

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If he's 18 you may want to wait a little while before proclaiming your love for him. Most guys go through a lot of changes in maturity in their early 20s and just having come out of that myself I can say my attitudes on a lot of things have changed. Not saying it won't work out, but he may need a little growing up time.

7"24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know thats my biggest fear is he'll grow up and not want me. But it's crazy for me because he is my first "boyfriend" so I'm kind Of lovestruck I guess. All you can do is hope for the best.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
7"24;3711820 said:

Time to change your percentages bud! :biggrin1:

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
7"24;3712158 said:
I know thats my biggest fear is he'll grow up and not want me. But it's crazy for me because he is my first "boyfriend" so I'm kind Of lovestruck I guess. All you can do is hope for the best.

I think you are in love. If we are in love, we know it. Don't define it down. There is risk. Surely, you could grow apart; both of you are young, he especially. Each of you must permit the other to grow to the men you will each be. Were you actually to grow apart you would need some strength to accept reality and still love him as you would let him go.

But who knows? Maybe such a thing will never happen. As you try making commitments to one another, as you try learning how we adults succeed at commitment, the last thing you should do is be cynical.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Boys hit the height of their intelligence around 17/18. There is nothing they don't know or have an opinion on............ give it a year, come back and report.

august86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wishing you the best!

And remeber just take things very slow..

It sounds like a very exciting time for you, 7"24, and I'm sure you're enjoying every moment of it.

It's always good to learn and grow with each other, so taking it slow 'emotionally' at first is always a good idea.

All the best

7"24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for all the advice guys! We are already telling each other we love each other. What do you guys mean by taking things slowly emotionally? Neither of us ever considered dating guys until we met each other. It all just feels perfect I have never felt this way about anyone before.